Just another kegerator build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrrrkva

Reaction score
This one will have 6 perlic taps. Thanks everyone for their ideas. Her is my contribution.

I haven't stained or plumbed it. I have a ways to go to finish. There is WAY more money in these than you think when you first start out!

I am open to suggestions

11top picture.jpg

base cabinent.jpg

plumbing idea.jpg

Looking good!:mug:

I just finished my own mini-kegerator build with a two-perlick tower rig. You're so right about the hidden costs of these things. Got the fridge for about 200 but then you tack on all the kegs/CO2/faucets/tools/etc and it really adds up!

Are you going to insulate that PVC pipe or just blast cold air through? Or just leave it be?

Don't sell yourself short with that title. Very nice. Especially like the tile and fancy trim. I live across the mountain, might have to drop by for a brew when its all done. Keep up the good work.

Come on over bulldogbrewhaus, I sometimes work in Stoney creek and waynesboro. I also go to CAMRA (Charlottesville beer group)I am going to use a combination of regular wall insulation and spray insulation to insulate the coffin box.

I am thinking cherry or Mahogany, any suggestions. Definitely going to clear coat it when I am done.

Here comes the stain, I am on 4 coats, cant get it quite right yet, but working on it before the polyurethane.

stain whole.jpg

stained top.jpg

I have left the PVC hollow, and will install a Fan to pull the air past the lines coming up the other side, and back into thru into the freezer. Basically an upside down U.

Looks great, i think you should put some stainless handles on the bottom false-cabinets. It would complete the false look and make it look really nicc imo.

this is what i'm talking about:

413DPY%2B1CkL._AA1170_.jpg

Any ideas for me, 3 of the handles wont shut all the way.... I need to put some spacers t to move them away from the trim. I like the handles.

Just wanted to post something that really helped me adjustment the lid to the right height.

kegerator.jpg

I used The formica covering you use on counter tops at Lowe's. https://www.lowes.com/pd/Formica-Brand-Laminate-30-in-x-144-in-Butterum-Granite-Etchings-Postform-Laminate-Kitchen-Countertop-Sheet/3493873?cm_mmc=SCE_BINGPLA_ONLY-_-Kitchens-_-SosCountertopProuctAndAccess-_-3493873:Formica_Brand_Laminate&CAWELAID=&kpid=3493873&CAGPSPN=pla{ifdyn:dyn}&k_clickID=ac044b45-3b6a-444f-ac53-9d126a7d9245

Back