time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess this style:

It has something added to it. You have to guess something close what is added and the style. Ill give hits if anyone need one

ForumRunner_20120127_204035.jpg

Typically the winner has 24 hrs to put up a photo, then it's open to anyone. Due to the rather sluggish posting of pics lately, I doubt anyone really cares about the order of pics posted.

My guess is American pale ale with apricot extract added (#9).

DisturbdChemist said:
Sorry, I didn't know who won puts another up. Just want to post one. You don't have to be a d*/k about it.

Nobody was being a dick about it, you're just feeling a little dumb because you didn't read the rules on the OP. It's ok though. People pass or forfeit all the time.
I'll guess and IPA as well, with spruce tips

Yeah, I didn't see anybody be d!ckish about anything. But next time wait 24 hours.... now you know.... and knowing is half the battle.

I'm going to say it's an IPA with juniper.

Sorry, I must of been in a bad mood when I read it. You know you can't tell emotions in text. Sorry again

No its not a IPA ,irish red nor american pale ale style beer. The lighting was dark in the place. Its lighter in color

Ill give it to maxam.

Its a jalapeno pilsner from twisted x brewery in austin texas.

That sounds pretty freakin' delicious. Most beers with chili peppers added tend to focus more on the heat, and I have yet to have one that also has some of the fruitiness from the pepper as well. How did this one taste?

keesh said:
That sounds pretty freakin' delicious. Most beers with chili peppers added tend to focus more on the heat, and I have yet to have one that also has some of the fruitiness from the pepper as well. How did this one taste?

This one was surprisingly good. Their beer has a jalpeno aroma but its a slight taste and mild after burn. It was different but best chili beer I tried. Its really refreshing I recommend it if you love a little heat. Its call fuego

This one was surprisingly good. Their beer has a jalpeno aroma but its a slight taste and mild after burn. It was different but best chili beer I tried. Its really refreshing I recommend it if you love a little heat. Its call fuego

did you brew it or is that a commercial beer? if so what brewery? edit: just saw your above post. I'll keep an eye out for it.

There's a local brewpub, Great Basin Brewing Co, that makes one called Cerveza Chili Beso. Just the right amount of heat with a nice dry (yet flavorful) beer backbone.

Time to fix this lull:

From a local brewpub. Style can a balanced or on the hoppy side.

ForumRunner_20120130_105600.jpg

Back