flasks locally?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhltechie

Reaction score
Hi everyone..

I really want a flask for my starters, I like the graduations. at any rate, does anyone have any ideas about what kind of stores may have them locally? I know "locally" varies, but just a general idea of sorts.

TIA,

M :mug:

If you have a homebrew store, I would be very surprised if they don't carry them. Outside of that do a google search for lab suppliers in your town.

If you have a homebrew store, I would be very surprised if they don't carry them. Outside of that do a google search for lab suppliers in your town.

apparently we have no lab supply stores here.....and my LHBS really sux. they carry little 1 gallon moonshine jugs and thats about it. I found a wine decanter that is very similar to a flask on clearance for $5 that i did pick up. If it wont work for my starters I guess i will decant some wine!

I attempted the Sisyphean task of finding a stir bar locally. I just couldn't justify paying for shipping for a little $3 bar. In the end, of course, I did pay the shipping.

If you have any kids in high school chemistry class, maybe they can borrow one for you. Otherwise, northernbrewer.com. G'luck.

Oh yea, one more thing. I have a 4000mL and wouldn't get one smaller. Especially if you want to boil your starter wort inside it. I don't think NB has that size.

Back