• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LOOKING FOR: Ventmatic forwarding sealing SS faucets (up to 4)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kal

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm looking for Ventmatic forward sealing Stainless Steel faucets with removeable nozzle.
MARCH 27 EDIT: 3 TAPS HAVE BEEN BOUGHT (THANKS 'BREWTIME')! I COULD USE ONE OR TWO MORE IF ANYONE'S OFFERING. THANKS!

These are older discontinued faucets.

These are basically like Perlicks but from back in the day (2007) when the world of forward sealing taps was a confusing place with Shirron/Ventmatic vs Perlick.

Reason: I already have 4 of these and will be putting 8 taps in the new bar. I'd like the taps to match.

They look like this:

ventmatic.jpg

Beer9.jpg

Beer_tap_condensation.jpg

These are not Perlick 425SS taps.

P.S. I'm not selling these but looking for these, but the forum requires me to tag this thread as either "FOR SALE" or "SOLD".

Kal

For what it's worth, I don't think I'd be able to tell the difference without checking the brand name on the side of the perlick 425's...
Even the 525/575's look almost identical, except for that slight narrowing at the seal on the older styles and the little flat emblem on the newer 525/575s
I understand wanting them to match, but I personally wouldn't bother looking _too_ hard if I was in the same boat.

/2 cents

I dunno, to me they look different enough. The Perlick 425 has a flat front, and bumps:

perlick_faucet.jpg

1d5bdc739c12407d818d512a9dcbad81.jpg

Compare that the older Ventmatics I have now:

ventmatic.jpg

In person they look a lot different (at least to me). Mixing/matching taps is fine of course... they'll still all 'work'. It's just the anal retentive in me that wants my taps to match. ;)

I'm not hold my breath however!

Kal

That picture of the Ventmatics looks familar!

Yep, I was in the same boat a little while ago and ended up switching to Perlicks which I find inferior but available.

I have 4, with some extra nozzles what do you want for them?

Thanks brewtime! Forum member 'rabeb25' (Bryan) from above emailed me last night and I've responded. Just waiting to hear back to see if it's a go or not, otherwise I'm interested. I hope to hear back soon. Thanks for the offer!

Kal

Bryan (rabeb25): I PM'ed you with the same message I originally emailed you... just in case you never got it (or it ended up in your SPAM box as gmail seems to be fond of doing for emails sent from my dedicated server...). Cheers!

Kal

Bryan (rabeb25): Are you no longer interested in selling your 4 Ventmatic faucets?

I've gotten PMs from others who posted in this thread with taps for sale telling me that you contacted them asking to buy their taps, right after you offered me yours and I responded that I was interested.

So I'm confused.

If you've changed your mind that's fine. Just let me know please.

Kal

First, I was out of town this weekend. I am sorry some things don't happen overnight. I don't like coming back to see stuff like this. Patience is key.

Second, I did ask to buy some because I have friends who also have some and need some parts, and I was not willing to part out mine.

Third, this has all put a bad taste in my mouth so consider me out.

First, I was out of town this weekend. I am sorry some things don't happen overnight. I don't like coming back to see stuff like this. Patience is key.

Second, I did ask to buy some because I have friends who also have some and need some parts, and I was not willing to part out mine.

RDWHAHB :drunk:

Sorry you felt I was being impatient. Was just asking if you wanted out as it seemed odd that you'd be selling yours but also buying others at the same time.

Kal

View attachment 53778

I have three that I am willing to part with LMK if you still need them

Brewtime,

If you still have those three Ventmatic faucets I am interested. I have four now but have room for three more on my kegerator. I know it's sort of silly but I would like them to match as well.

Attachments

• iPhone Pics 350.jpg
    iPhone Pics 350.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 143
Back