Group buy for Used 5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs $25

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hells yeah!! Not kidding, I'm naming one of those Jason. Gonna give it a nametag.

Did you send me a tracking number? If you did, I haven't received it.

[email protected]

for some reason it think the address was Chris dot reynolds@gmail dot com

I'll resend it

Jason... I wouldn't sweat getting things packed and shipped. Mother Nature is fighting you anyway.

My keg mad it to El Paso about 24 hours after you shipped it, and now it's stuck there because of bad weather. :D

Walter I just want them all boxed up and shipped so I have done my part and its in the hands of UPS.

-=Jason=-

I received the tracking number for 6 of my 8. Thanks again Jason.

thanks so much, Jason!!
when all said & done- let us know who put you out of pocket and/or not enough profit for all your time spent. I trust you will be made whole.
cheers,
Wendy

I got my tracking number! Thanks again for doing all this work. Having run a shipping department, I know what a hassle it can be to get these all out.

today I'll be piecing together boxes to get the two by two's shipped out.
so the box might look like a FrankenBox.

-=Jason=-

So let me get this straight, I can still buy a keg from you right? :drunk:

You know what your problem is? You just aren't persistent enough. If you keep asking, but use all caps....and maybe try a fancy pink or lime green font.... Hey, you never know, right? ;) :D

Jason, AWESOME job!!!! You are my hero! Yup, just you my friend.....

Well, you and shecky......oh, and IP. Just you, shecky, and IP.....and Reelale. Just you,sh......and shamrockdoc....jus....and Ace. Yeah, just you, shecky.... :tank:

celticcolorado
cfonnes
Cpt_Kirks
gunner65

your kegs have been shipped

total shipped:77
left to ship 19

-=Jason=-

Thanks Jason. Got the shipping notice the are set to arrive on Valentines Day.

thanks so much, Jason!!
when all said & done- let us know who put you out of pocket and/or not enough profit for all your time spent. I trust you will be made whole.
cheers,
Wendy

+1. I got my tracking number as well. You're awesome Jason - thanks again!

I expect everyone to send me samples of the home brew you put in these kegs ;)

j/k...

-=jason=-

Jason... I wouldn't sweat getting things packed and shipped. Mother Nature is fighting you anyway.

My keg mad it to El Paso about 24 hours after you shipped it, and now it's stuck there because of bad weather. :D

Same here!

Jason, please don't take this as a dig on you 'cause you've been awesome with this whole deal. My beef is with UPS. I know the weather has been bad out there in Texas but for crying out loud I find it hard to believe they couldn't have gotten a truck out sometime in the last 3 days! (tracking reads from bottom to top)

El Paso, TX, United States 02/08/2011 5:17 P.M. Arrival Scan
Phoenix, AZ, United States 02/08/2011 8:12 A.M. Departure Scan
El Paso, TX, United States 02/08/2011 7:00 A.M. Adverse weather conditions.
Phoenix, AZ, United States 02/07/2011 11:21 P.M. Arrival Scan
Prescott Valley, AZ, United States 02/07/2011 10:27 P.M. Departure Scan
02/07/2011 8:20 P.M. Origin Scan
02/07/2011 3:09 P.M. Pickup Scan
United States 02/07/2011 3:39 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

(sorry for the rant....)

WTF.... it left Phoenix to El Paso and went back to Phoenix then back to El Paso...

-=Jason=-

They got scared of the snow and turned around. I once flew from Phoenix to AL and turned around because the weather was too bad to make it to GA :mad: And my kegs are on the truck for delivery :ban:

grrr, mine are stuck too.

El Paso, TX, United States 02/08/2011 6:06 P.M. Arrival Scan
Phoenix, AZ, United States 02/08/2011 9:20 A.M. Departure Scan
El Paso, TX, United States 02/08/2011 7:00 A.M. Adverse weather conditions.
Phoenix, AZ, United States 02/07/2011 11:21 P.M. Arrival Scan
Prescott Valley, AZ, United States 02/07/2011 10:27 P.M. Departure Scan
02/07/2011 8:19 P.M. Origin Scan
02/07/2011 3:09 P.M. Pickup Scan
United States 02/07/2011 4:17 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Sometimes it will be listed as stuck some where and then next thing you know it's at your doorstep. Here's to hoping for you guys!

Luckily, I'm in the group of 19 kegs that haven't been shipped yet. Suckers!

oh and today is going to be a slow shipping day. I only have 3 kegs at work. the other ones were out of co2 when I pulled the release valve so I need to fill them up and make sure they aren't leaking.

-=Jason=-

I just got this PM, I will keep the users name anonymous

I know it says to not PM you about a round 3, but if anyone that is on the list "drops" out, I would be glad to fill in for them. I would need 2 five gallon ball locks. Thanks.

-=Jason=-

Oh sweet, you have more kegs? :p Got mine. Look good. The IN post on one seems a bit crooked, but it's holding pressure so as long as the connector goes on I don't care if it's crooked. Kind of hard to see in the picture. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks again for doing all this.
IMG_00112.jpg

IMG_00122.jpg

I just got this PM, I will keep the users name anonymous

I know it says to not PM you about a round 3, but if anyone that is on the list "drops" out, I would be glad to fill in for them. I would need 2 five gallon ball locks. Thanks.

-=Jason=-

Yeah... I am thinking about backing out now that I have paid you and you have shipped it. :D

I bet you can clean up the blue rubber and make those things look bling bling.

I don't think you'll have a problem with the post. I think some of mine are like that as well. also make sure to clean and replace all o-rings are gaskets because im sure they reek of syrup.

-=jason=-

The weather's beautiful here and has been for weeks now. What the heck is going on down there in the southwest? By the way Jason, seriously, let us all know how much additional cash you need. I have no problem sending more cash your way to cover shipping, and like I mentioned before I think you should be getting all your kegs for free for going through all this. There are a lot of us who are getting kegs and even $2 extra each would sum up to a lot of extra $$$. Someone earlier had mentioned $2/keg; if you want more than that I bet most of us would chip in more; $5/keg? That'd be totally doable in my book, and still an awesome deal on the kegs.

IP most of the kegs are in the condition your arrive in. some have a few more dents or dings, but when I dropped 50 off to the LHBS he said the same thing "wow these are in great shape"

-=Jason=-

Back