foldable brew stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtrainbrew

Reaction score
Here's a new brew stand I just made. Just wanted see what kind of response I would get. It is 19"x19" by 30" tall. The bottom burner is 15.5x 15.5 and folds up in side the top burner. The stand has a pump mount and two 12" burner rings with adaptors to attach 8" burners if needed and is Vary light weight.

photo 5.jpg

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 4.jpg

That is bad a#*
Aluminum? Would love to see how it folds with the burners installed.
Nice work!

No its steel! I would make them out of stainless but people don't want to pay for it.
Tomorrow I'll put the burner on it and post a pic, It folds up real nice doesn't hit anything. This is the 3rd one Iv'e made like this. I sell them for around 375.00 with everything you see here plus (2) 8" burners and a attachment for a 3rd pot. Or the one in the pic with out burners 330.0

No its steel! I would make them out of stainless but people don't want to pay for it.
Tomorrow I'll put the burner on it and post a pic, It folds up real nice doesn't hit anything. This is the 3rd one Iv'e made like this. I sell them for around 375.00 with everything you see here plus (2) 8" burners and a attachment for a 3rd pot. Or the one in the pic with out burners 330.0

That's nice, but just don't try to sell them on here without being a registered vendor.

That is a sweet stand.

It would be nice if someone came up with a foldable single tier. Would one made out of aluminum support the weight once heat is added?

That is a sweet stand.

It would be nice if someone came up with a foldable single tier. Would one made out of aluminum support the weight once heat is added?

Likely yes, but folding or not you'd want to shield the aluminum from the heat source.

OP, that stand is awesome!

I'll put more pics up tomorrow. The burners have no problem folding up inside of the frame, banjo burner or just a 6" they both fit real nice when foldedphoto.JPG up

Nice. Wish you'd have posted before Christmas...Oh well, there's always next year.

Liking for gravity three tier with one burner. Is this adaptive?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

What & where is this "atachment for a third pot"?
Edit: How are you routing hoses/gas lines as to not kink or damage them when folding the structure?

This looks awesome...perfect since I have no garage and want to roll my stand outside to the deck. I sent you a message through your website. Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back