• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California brand new blichmann hop rocket - $110

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vince805

Reaction score
I bought this with the plan to use it as a filter before my plate chiller, but on brew day I didn't have the qd's for it so I used my hop spider for the Pliny clone and it worked fine. So i dont need this after all. It has never been used.

Price is $110 plus shipping

ForumRunner_20130201_081445.jpg

ForumRunner_20130201_081454.jpg

Thanks.

Man I love mine. It is one sexy piece of brew gear. So far I have used mine as a hopback on a big IPA and as a randal several times. Last time I used it I ran a Black IPA through 1 oz of Citra whole leaf at a big party/festival and it was phenomenal. Everything I have purchased from Blichmann has been of outstanding quality, someone will be well pleased with this. Good luck.

Still available... had some interest but no buyer yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back