Ball lock gauge for pressure testing corny kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewVegas

Reaction score
A long time ago I came across a ball lock PSI guage that attached to the co2 in side of a keg that was supposed to monitor the pressure. Has anyone seen these for sale lately? I first saw them on williamsbrewing.com but can't find them now...never did see them on midwest or northern. I'm trying to track down leaks and don't want to drain my tank...again. I'm switching all my worm drive clamps to crimp-ons, too.

:mug:

You could make your own? The Flare-fitting ball-lock connectors have 1/4" MFL threads. Gas guages are commonly available with 1/4" NPT threads. Just buy yourself an adapter.

Put a ball lock gas fitting on an air compressor and pump it up. No need for fancy gadgets.

You could make your own? The Flare-fitting ball-lock connectors have 1/4" MFL threads. Gas guages are commonly available with 1/4" NPT threads. Just buy yourself an adapter.

Can you do it for less that $23 bucks?

Gas connector - $5
CO2 Gauge - $8
Adapter - $???

:confused:

Back