Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, it would make life so much easier, but the simple truth is I want one to show it off to all of my friends.

I recently inherited a collection of great, but dirty, carboys from my late grandfather and I would love to honor him by being able to clean them properly and use them.

This is a true story, by the way.

I have several reasons why I would enjoy winning these items:

1) I hate trying to reach into the bottom of my kegs to clean them with a brush,

2) I hate spraying filthy water on myself while trying to clean my carboys with a brush,

3) I like free stuff!

Pick me, pick me!

it's not the size of the cleaner it's the motion of the cleaner that gets the job done. it goes whirl whirl whirl

I need a carboy cleaner to make cleaning my 5 carboys a jiffy. I have a 4 month old son so my brewing time is limited, and if I can make cleaning that much quicker, i can convince the "boss" to let me brew more! plus my son's Christmas took all my monies, so I'm BROKE!

Don't give me one. I can't imagine I need one. Soaking works just fine far as I can tell.

I need it so my wife doesn't get so mad at me!! She is the one that get the job of cleaning the kegs, carboys, etc. But as a reward, I brew her beer that she likes!! But seriously.. I would love to find a more efficient way to get these tools cleaned! Thanks for the offer!

I ferment and clear all my beer in carboys. It's obvious I need a specialized tool. I already tested the idea with junks I had lying around... now I want the real thing!:rockin:

I would like a carboy cleaner because my kid's hands are getting to big to fit in the carboys and kegs, also they do a horrible job cleaning them. :)

I would like a carboy cleaner because my fiancée is my brewing partner and she never cleans the carboys. This would definitely encourage her to help in that area!

I would like to win a Carboy Cleaner because I am a greedy bastard that likes to get free things and dislikes cleaning carboys.

My 2.5 year old daughter needs a carboy cleaner because her tiny hands and arms are soon not going to fit into the carboy.

i need a carboy cleaner because you cant imaging how hard it is to clean the smell of rotten fruit out of a carboy...

a few weeks back, I finished brewing my ginger-peach wheat which had 5lbs of peaches in the secondary.

The coating that stuck to the inside of my carboy from the peaches was incredible and survived two oxyclean soaks. Scrubbing every inch of with the carboy brush is something I never want to do again.

Choose me because I have a deep-rooted need for cool brewing gadgets.

Roses are red
this carboy cleaner is blue
homebrew is awesome
so can I have one too?!

A carboy cleaner is what I need
Because a clean carboy allows yeast to breed
Creating delicious beer, wine or mead
With my honey-do-list, these elixirs are what I need

i am new and have just purchased a carboy and a keg system. i was begging to worry on how to clean them both and now i have the answer. who does not like free.

I'm a poor a$$ college student that hates the nasty gunk that builds up on the neck and upper portion of my carboys. already had one break on me due to a cleaning mishap...choose me and I'll be your best friend!

I just picked up a new keg freezer that holds 7 kegs. Which means I'll be using them more :) I could really use this!

I clean for a living, I clean after my girlfriend, I clean after my family, please make cleaning my carboy easier.

I could really use a keg cleaner, I started using kegs to pressure ferment in and it would be a simple matter to use one of these. I would probably be the only one in our club to owe one and I would tell all the guys and feature it in my Flickr photo stream too! Pick me. :D

My father and I have been brewing for almost 4 years now. We love our hobby and our goal is to open up a brewpub in our area, because there is no where in our area to get craft brews. With that being said, we are brewing more, and more and kegging our beer just as much. Which requires a lot of clean up. This nifty device, would be so extremely useful for cleaning both the kegs and our carboys!

You've made a great product!!

SWMBO wants something to beat me with! She said this would work perfectly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back