Thursday evening March 31,2011 -- The Owl -- Roseville, CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw dang. You guys are killing me... I teach Thursday nights at Sierra College, looking forward to other things throughout the summer though...

Hex, what time were you thinking?

For me personally, right after work would be good or some time around 8ish. (that's when the baby goes to bed)

My preference would be right after work so 5-5:30ish since I work in Roseville and live in Rancho Cordova but I'll go with whatever the group would like to do.

Oh man. You guys missed out. Super hot bar tenders and dollar beers. And they were good beers for a buck too! It was just me and mr. Armageddon. Let's try it again some other time.

sorry guys, I've been out of touch and out of town for a week tending my ailing grandmother through critical. Hope to meet up soon when things stabilize.

Hex

I'll head out, I just teach a Thursday night class at Sierra. So it'll have to be during the summer, or on the weekend.

It was nice to meet schaefer for a few drinks. Look forward to meeting more of you at the next one.

Hex, hope everything goes well with your Grandmother.

I'm a homebrewer out here in Roseville too. I haven't had too much luck finding others in the area with the same addiction (brewing, not drinking.) Sounds like you guys are local, ever stop by the Diamond Plate? It would be cool to meet a few HBTers.

Yep, there are quite a few of us, and ALOT more that aren't on HBT. I always tell people I do it, and they'll always reply with something along the lines of "Oh sweet, I have a friend/cousin/dad/sister/brother/coworker that does that."

Back