FINAL LOGO!!!...or so I hope!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muttieb

Reaction score
Just wanted to show everyone my logo design that I just finished! :ban: Its similar to one that I showed on here a couple months ago but made a few changes and I think I'm finally satisfied with it (for the time being:D) But if anyone has any other ideas or critiques let me know!!!

Logo Final copy.jpg

The jaggies on the coal bother me. It looks really blurry compared to the crisp flames. Neat logo though.

Wow! I had never even noticed the diffrence between the flames and the coal!!! But now that you point it out it's really bothering me! Guess I might have to do some revisions after all.

Hi,
As said before the coal looks low res, you want to make sure logos are all vector. The vertically stacked type is hard to read ("Coal Room" more than "Brewery), might try doing it horizontal along the bottom of the graphic. You could put the "Est 2011" in white in the bottom of the coal part with the font a tad smaller maybe in a San Serif.
Just my 2 cents. Keep it up!

+1. I don't know diddly about design, but the lettering is hard to read. Well, not hard to read exactly--I'm not having trouble making it out--but it is distracting.

Back