First beer bottled!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayWhat1

Reaction score
I actually bottled it last week, but I was curious so I cracked one open today. It cracked great and had pretty good carbonation. It had a nice creamy head too. It still tastes green so I'll try it again next week. I do have one question though. Will it continue to carbonate or will it taper off? If I like it how it is, should I move them to the fridge to keep it how it is or just let it stay at fermentation temps?

Oh, and here's a picture of it in the glass! It was taken on my phone so it's kinda fuzzy. It did clear great though, but it's pretty dark so it's hard to tell.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u194/saywhat1pictures/Beer.jpg

Nice picture! From my experience, I've noticed that carbonation continues to build until around the 2.5/3 week mark. So let it sit for a bit more, then fridge it.

Seefresh is right. Nice thing is, about the time the cabonation peaks, the green flavors begin to subside. It's natures way of smilin!
Tough as it is, patience pays
:rockin:

Latest posts

Back