$41 6pack

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s3n8

Reaction score
41-4-6.jpg

It did not really register that I had paid $41.41 for a 6pack of beer. Granted, most of them are bomber size, and really f'ing good :D... Only one I had not tried was the Rogue Juniper ale. Drinking a homebrew IPA from my dry yeast experiment (bottled 6 weeks ago) needs another couple weeks I think. The one I bottled around Thanksgiving is just hitting its stride.

Delirium Tremens is on tap at my favorite local bar... that stuff will get you drunk at warp speed. Love IT! Arrogant Bastard is great too... and I have been called that from time to time so it reminds me of me..

i think juniper pale ale is one of rogue's best beers- a surprisingly tasty ale

has anyone else had any of their export beers? white crane, red fox, buckwheat ale? they are all incredibly nutty-malty and AWESOME

The juniper is unusual in that it is a nice alternative to the everyday pale ale. The juniper plays well with the hops and gives it that something 'extra.' Not at the level of Stone by any means, but decent.

The juniper is unusual in that it is a nice alternative to the everyday pale ale. The juniper plays well with the hops and gives it that something 'extra.' Not at the level of Stone by any means, but decent.

I really liked the juniper pale ale. The juniper was just enough. Noticable, but not overpowering. I might throw a few juniper berries into something like a rye IPA someday.

They sell Arrogant Bastard for $4.99 at my local supermarket. It's hard not to buy one every time I go out for milk.

Honestly, I can't believe that only cost you $41. That would cost a lot more where I live.

I bought 11 beers on Saturday at Dark Lord Day for a total of $156 (8 DL and 3 Popskull).

Back