Build a sixer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Padawan

Reaction score
I am looking to try some new beers. Does anyone know where i can build a six pack for cheap or a flat rate, in twin cities area. Feel free to offer beer suggestions also, i like Belgian whites.

Most kroger's are now offering mixed sixers for 10 bucks. Last week I did an all IPA pack, they had Dogfish Head 90, Bell's 2 hearted ale, Founder's centennial IPA, Stone IPA, and New Belgian's Ranger IPA all in the mixed sixer section.

If there are any out your way (and if they are like mine were) ; Trader Joe's and World Market used to offer mixer sixers. World Market carried some obscure imports, and regional craft brews...
But, I now live in the land of doofus beer and liquor laws, and can no longer easily avail myself to good beers in reasonable prices and quantities.... [sigh]

Hey Padawan, if you are ever up in Minneapolis check out the Four Firkins on 36th st. Its just off HWY 100 a bit north of excelsior blvd. They have a great selection and will point you in the right direction.

Back