• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

$100 Monsterbrew.com Gift Card

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopsMan

Reaction score
I've been gathering Midwest Supplies gift cards this past christmas, and have been saving for a pump. Unfortunately, my Dad got the Midwest site confused with Monsterbrew and gave me a gift card that I can't really use. while the site has some very nice things, they don't carry pumps, which is what I really need at this time. I'm offering it up for anyone who might have a relatively new pump on hand they would be willing to trade (give or take some bucks) or would like the $100 GC for $90 bucks or so. Just throwing it out there to see if there is any interest. Thanks!

By the way, the GC just has a code that you enter when you purchase, so it would be simple emails of the code and paypal funds. Thanks!

Email: mecker...at..gmail...dot...com

are you open to offers on this? I'll offer you 80 on it. They just don't have the inventory to make it VERY worth taking this off your hands. it's just limited stuff, so I'd really be settling on what they have in stock. other than that offer, I can't do much more to take this off your hands

Very sorry for not being able to post this sooner. Work, school and life overtook the last few days.

I tried to have the GC refunded, but they won't do it. As far as going any lower than 90, I'm kind of hm-hah'ing that. They do have some things I would find useful, and while the money for the pump is even more useful, a twenty dollar hit hurts. Give me a bit to think on it, but I am open to it.

As far as a link for the discount, as I see it, you just enter the Gift card number into a spot on checkout. I don't think there is anything more secure about it.

Give me an hour or two to think about your offer, Mikey, and I'll post back in a just a bit.

Alright, sorry for the delay.

I'm willing to do 80 for the GC ,Mikey. Let me know if you still want it.

Thanks!

Back