HOT pepper cheese/COSTCO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
CABOT CREAMERY HABANERO CHEESE....

=LOVE

My SWMBO (god love her) was supposed to get me more of this stuff last run.

The bain of costco, as well as the beauty, is that they will carry the greatest thing on earth one week, and not have it.......ever again........

Sooooooo rather than say " Oh well! sorry bout your luck!", SWMBO gets instead....

JALAPENO MEUNSTER and CHIPOTLE JACK by Finlandia.

Disapointed as I was, these cheeses are fantastic!

Thanks COSTCO!

(and SWMBO... I gave her a spicy THANK YOU!;))

Costco has supplied me many of my current and past luxuries, including my 38" Vizio flatscreen (dirt cheap), both a full set of tires & a car battery (dirt cheap), my introduction to the "true" pretzel barrel (dirt dirt cheap), my GPS unit (*SERIOUSLY* dirt cheap), and the odd bottle of Zinfandel (sinfully dirt cheap).

I loves them folks.

Big fan of Cabot Cheeses... I was pouring for a local beer distributor at Appalachian Brewing Co.'s beer fest in September. There was a Cabot Cheese table set up right next to us. Needless to say, we had a free trade agreement going between the tables.

They were actually trying to pair the beers we poured with their cheeses. I wasn't a huge fan of the Tommyknocker Oaked Butthead Bock (not a fan of anything that tastes like whiskey), but when the guy told me to chase a piece of horseradish cheese with it.... WOW. Paired together, it was magic.

Nice too that the Cabot people were at a beer fest and trying to show people that cheese isn't just for wine. :mug:

No CostCo around here, but Trader Joe's and a few other places I shop have the same problem. I got some 4-year old cheddar from the Weird Food store (AKA Grocery outlet) last month. It was very good, so I went back and snagged the last two packets.

No CostCo around here, but Trader Joe's and a few other places I shop have the same problem. I got some 4-year old cheddar from the Weird Food store (AKA Grocery outlet) last month. It was very good, so I went back and snagged the last two packets.

Aged four years or four years out of date? There is a difference! :D

costco is pretty on point. My brother use to work there and some guy returned a 42" vizio LCD that apparently fell off his wall. They have (or use to) a no questions asked return policy. I guess employees can buy inoperable merchandise for 1/2 off so he bought it for like $600 (this was like 4 years ago when these TVs were still pricey). He replaced a fuse and it worked great. I bought it off him for $700. Other then that, the stuffed salmon they sell is awesome and they have a pretty decent produce section. F it, everything is awesome at costco. Bought a huge dog bed for like $19.

Just buying cases of Kirkland water is worth it... It's like $4/case of 35. My wife and I go through a case and a half per week.

costco is pretty on point. My brother use to work there and some guy returned a 42" vizio LCD that apparently fell off his wall. They have (or use to) a no questions asked return policy.
They still do but: The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, iPOD / MP3 players and cellular phones..

Just buying cases of Kirkland water is worth it... It's like $4/case of 35. My wife and I go through a case and a half per week.
your wife should get one of these
water-bottle1.jpg

But the suggestion to buy a permanent water bottle was ON topic, or your comment about buying tons of plastic bottles?

Back