Sam Summer Clone Kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boydak

Reaction score
I ordered this kit from Austin and it does not tell me how much lemon zest to add.

Any one have any suggestions?

Also where can I buy the grains of paradise if not in the kit?

Austin sells the paradise.

Brewed last night. The amound left blanks was for aroma so I made it up.. We shall see.

Just did the All Grain version of this on Friday. The kit came with the paradise seeds. I was a bit confused on the lemon zest as it appeared you needed to add 2 tblsp at 15 minutes but the instructions also put lemon zest at 5 min but no amount. I just added the 2 tblsp at 15.....we'll see how it turns out....

The seeds were in the order. I was thinking ahead... like brewing it without buying the kit.

The flavor zest said 2 tablespoons.

The aroma zest just said add zest. I use quite a lot. Will let you know what happens.

The Jamil Show episode on wit had a recipe with zest, and the pretty much said as much zest as you can stand to gather. Seems like it takes a lot to give much flavor, but it is apparently very good.

Latest posts

Back