Working on my own Logo..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadliner

Reaction score
So here's what I've got so far.. I don't have a single blue color pencil sadly, so I haven't had a chance to color him in.. Now I just need to figure out how to turn it into a usable logo instead of a doodle on paper.

BDLOGO.jpg

nice simple idea, not too cluttered, and kind of has that stone brewing look to it (dragon/gargoyle).

I have used em before with mixed results. Got what I wanted but it took some work. Forgot to mention that the logo looks good and has some real potential.

I have used em before with mixed results. Got what I wanted but it took some work. Forgot to mention that the logo looks good and has some real potential.

Thanks! I like it.. first thing I've drawn since High school art class lol.

I got around to coloring it with some crayons I found laying around, and also redrew it in black and white with a few changes :)

BDLOGO1.jpg

BDBW 1.jpg

I'm glad you like it mate. I liked the last version I sent you best. Btw you guys have some drawing talent for someone who claims they aren't an artist.

You did an AWESOME job! I think this version looks the best when scaling it down the size needed for a bottle neck so far, but you said you were going to keep working on it when you had time available, and I can't wait to see anything else you come up with! True talent you have, my friend :).. Soon as the new batch is done carbing and has labels on it, I'll send them out and I hope you enjoy!

I'm glad you like it mate. I liked the last version I sent you best. Btw you guys have some drawing talent for someone who claims they aren't an artist.

I used to be a very good artist back in high school, but that was 10 years ago.. I surprised even myself with this one :) More than happy to give any design a go on paper if anyone needs. Just have no clue how to make it digital.

Latest posts

Back