Post pictures of stuff you have made (besides beer)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neunelfer

Reaction score
I don't have pictures of most of my projects... but curious what kind of craftsmen and women we have here. Post up some projects you have completed, big or small. :mug:

Here is a deck I built by myself.
deckss7.jpg

I'll get a picture of the Tiki Hut I built for SWMBO last year for her birthday tomorrow. Nice deck! I'd love to have the volleyball court!

:tank:

l_d20d6ba2caaf8599178129adbdae28c0.jpg

End table that I built a year or so again. I still havent bought a glass top for it. But it is solid oak 1x4 planks and clear coated with polyurethane

l_845e71bd8b52be926bfdaee67f1e1618.jpg
The queen bed that I built last August. Its kreeky as hell but nice. I stained it Dark Red Oak and spray polyurethaned it. About 100 man hours to make this.

SWMBO wrote a lot of good material, but you WOULDN'T want to see my half of the write up:D

Thanks BuffaloSabres. Let me tell ya, when those eyes open, crazyness ensues :rockin:

Well you get to set and forget but the SWMBO doesn't. Now that I think of it, I remember late runs to the korean store and the grocery store for Kim chi and Fudge Swirl Ice Cream...Yep! That's right! Kim Chi and Ice Cream...The Kim Chi was a topping... It's a wonder my son didn't come out malformed.

Well you get to set and forget but the SWMBO doesn't. Now that I think of it, I remember late runs to the korean store and the grocery store for Kim chi and Fudge Swirl Ice Cream...Yep! That's right! Kim Chi and Ice Cream...The Kim Chi was a topping... It's a wonder my son didn't come out malformed.

lol! I stock piled the house with chocolate...all was good.

Not so well. She's gone but I got me boyo. Take the good with the bad I suppose. That one definitely wouldn't have approved of my brewing.

Hand carved using wood chisels that ranged in price from $20 - $50.

Your dedication is impressive. At first glance I thought it was chainsaw art and showed it to my friend and he disagreed. I made a pretty awesome penis with a chainsaw out of a friend's tree he wanted cut down, unfortunately the wifey made me cut it down before I could run home and get my camera. ;)

Your dedication is impressive. At first glance I thought it was chainsaw art and showed it to my friend and he disagreed. I made a pretty awesome penis with a chainsaw out of a friend's tree he wanted cut down, unfortunately the wifey made me cut it down before I could run home and get my camera. ;)

ok, i'll bite: why a penis?

I made this wine rack last summer. For now it is sitting in my theater room. Took a couple of days to make it and a little longer to fill it. I will need to expand this fall since I haven't been drinking enough.

Paul

Wine Rack.jpg

I'm a cabinet designer by trade. Here is a basement bar and entertainment center in Potomac we did last year:

brownbar4.jpg

brownbar3.jpg

brownbar2.jpg

I envy this guy's basement. He has an entire wine cellar behind that bar... with a tasting room and climate control. Remarkable!

ok, i'll bite: why a penis?

I guess after the 5-6 hours it took to cut down the big tree I was feeling a bit immature. It was a large stump, not sure what else I could have made with it. Either way it was getting chopped, so I didn't want to put too much effort into it.

Works in progress:

strings_on_2.jpg

That is amazing. :rockin:

Very nice, bad coffee!

I'm an aquarist from way back, although I've kind of slipped out of it for the past several years.

I miss my African cichlids...

When I'm not working on the house or making beer I make Knives and do a little blacksmithing. Here is one of my favorites, the blade is pattern-welded 1084 and 15N20 in a Merovingian/ Vendal inspired twist pattern, handle is ebony,fittings are nickel silver.

Skal!

Jens

merovingian twist  pattern.JPG

Latest posts

Back