NEW KEG SALE! HBT *ONLY* Promo Code! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fellas he posted the codes right here

5 gallons are already at the lowest price sothe codes are for the 2.5 and 3. flat rate 7.95 S&H

Fellas he posted the codes right here

5 gallons are already at the lowest price sothe codes are for the 2.5 and 3. flat rate 7.95 S&H

Thanks! I know Todd has been PM'ing a bunch lately but we apologize if we weren't caught up. I'm about to post a new thread about a sale we're currently running (don't worry, the new kegs are still being offered at super low prices!) for the month of March. I've also got some new things brewing (no pun intended) that I'll post more about here in the next week or so!

cheers,

joshua

These were the previous codes people have been linking to in various points throughout this thread, however I don't know if they're still active:

For the sake of making sure everyone got their codes, I will go ahead and post our existing keg codes here:

For additional savings on-

2.5 gallon Keg, promo code = HBT2
3 gallon Keg, promo code = HBT3

Currently, our new 5 gallon kegs are already as low as we can sell them so no code is active for them. When we end this sale, I will send that code out to you guys!

cheers,

joshua

Crazy when you can't even keep the brand new kegs in stocks, they are either selling a ton or the manufacturer/wholesaler can't keep up.....

We are still waiting on the new kegs. They come from Italy, so if we sell more than expected they take two months to come in. We have had these on order for over two months and they were supposed to arrive yesterday. I just checked with my shipping broker and she said the ship was delayed and it is supposed to arrive today. They will then have to unload the ship, put our container on a truck and bring it to us, so it will probably be another week before we have our hands on these. Sorry for the delay. We are putting in another order now so we should not have this issue next time, but if they sell extremely fast it is always possible.
Thanks,
Todd

NEW 5 Gallon Kegs are back in Stock! They are currently listed at $98.95 on Sale on the site. This is less than they would be if you use the HBT Code. We are working on a new promotion that will launch later today. If you are only looking for kegs I can tell you they will not be lower than this with a code or on the new promotion, however we may have other items on sale, so If you are ordering a kit with a new keg you may want to wait until this afternoon.
Todd

I picked up three of the new 5 gal kegs, to fill up my keezer. It's a really good price, when compared to used kegs going-rate. Huge Thanks to Todd, and everyone at kegconnection!

Maybe I am missing something, but when I pulled up New 5 Gal ball lock kegs they come up at $107.95

Help...? I want to buy 3 as well.

Is there a sale price for New 5 Gal ball lock kegs with rubber tops? Or is $121.45 the going rate?

Maybe I am missing something, but when I pulled up New 5 Gal ball lock kegs they come up at $107.95

Help...? I want to buy 3 as well.

Is there a sale price for New 5 Gal ball lock kegs with rubber tops? Or is $121.45 the going rate?

The normal price for the standard 5 gallon kegs with the metal strap handle is $119.95. We now have them on sale for $10% off, so they are $107.95. Our homebrewtalk listing say's they are on sale for $111.95, but with the current sale they are even less than that. The rubber top kegs are $134.95, but they are also 10% off so they are $121.45. The shipping is a flat rate of $7.95 regardless of how many kegs you order (not per keg, but for the entire order). Todd

KegconnectionLLC said:
The normal price for the standard 5 gallon kegs with the metal strap handle is $119.95. We now have them on sale for $10% off, so they are $107.95. Our homebrewtalk listing say's they are on sale for $111.95, but with the current sale they are even less than that. The rubber top kegs are $134.95, but they are also 10% off so they are $121.45. The shipping is a flat rate of $7.95 regardless of how many kegs you order (not per keg, but for the entire order). Todd

Awesome! Thanks for clearing that up for me. I think I'm going to get 4 rubber tops now that i think about it.

Fresh beer is good beer!

Ordered a 2 faucet kit on Friday evening and its already shipped out today. I was very, very impressed with the service and turnaround time even with the sale going on! Can't wait to get to putting everything together.

Just ordered a 2 faucet fridge kit myself. Called their number with some questions, and all were answered right away! Loved the service and can't wait to see my goods!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you could send me a code for the 5 gallon kegs it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Back