Cole Hamels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edb23

Reaction score
is tied for the best record in the majors, and statistically the fifth best pitcher. i was hearing a lot of trash talk about my california dream boat cole in the off season, and the beginning of this one. anyone still doubt my man?

is tied for the best record in the majors, and statistically the fifth best pitcher. i was hearing a lot of trash talk about my california dream boat cole in the off season, and the beginning of this one. anyone still doubt my man?

Never doubted him. He has been the man since last season when doc arrived. I feel Cole and Doc have been crazy good this season..

GO PHILLIES!!! :ban:

W/L is not a good metric for pitching. ERA is much better. If you look at last years Cy Young winner, you'll see this is true.

Getting wins requires an offense that can put up some runs.

Hamels is a great pitcher, but now 11th in ERA.

teams also have a tendency to score more runs when a certain pitcher is on the mound. I have seen almost every game Cole has pitched...He will speak for himself come playoffs...he is pitching lights on right now

Back