• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Pump Heads

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudy0498

Reaction score
I've lucked into 2 extra SS Chugger Pump heads. I purchased one that had an issue with the impeller (I didn't run it dry, I promise :)). When I contacted the guy about it, he sent me two replacement heads. I'm not sure if it was an accident or not, but when I let him know about it he told me to keep it. So all I really needed was an impeller,and I ended up with 2 whole pump heads.

These pump heads will fit on March 809 series pumps as seen here: Ebay Listing

NOTE: Read the listing carefully. They do have some imperfections, but nothing that will affect the functionality.

I'm asking $30 for the one with an impeller, and $25 for the one without an impeller (the impeller from your march pump will work if you want to reuse it.) Add $5 for shipping, if you aren't local to the Indy area. I'd also do a trade if you have an extra ball lock cornie that you don't want.

I wish this happened last week, I ordered two from him lol. :) They are very nice heads and for the cost they are way better than the poly plastic.

Back