Make Beer at Home

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aNancy

Reaction score
Have you ever wanted to make the perfect beer? Are you sick and tired of going to the pub and drinking crappy beer?

If you answered yes, then you need to invest in a beer making kit. You can make your own beer. People will call you Mr. Beer. Folks have been making their own beer for hundreds of years. Now, the technology is easier then ever. Why drink beer that is made with poor ingredients when you can get hops, barley, malt of fantastic quality? With high quality beer making supplies and a great beer making recipe, you will be the best *** around.

Really its possible to brew my own beer in the comfort of my home???? I must have been living under a rock for the past 2 years

We are not available to take your call right now please leave your credit card number after the beep so I can buy more brewing supplies.

I buy all my beer thru Amway. Are you free to discuss a money making opportunity?

Why would I ever go to all the trouble of making my own beer when Bud is 9.99/case at the grocery store around the corner. Sheesh.

Does it involve planting things like that beer garden kit?

beer-garden.jpg

Everyone loves the taste of fresh beer. Grow beer in your very own beer garden! You will find it fun, rewarding, and tasty to grow your own beer making plants. They spout and grow quickly and easily. Hops are flavoring and stability agent of beer. Barley is integral in making beer and can regulate blood sugar levels for up to ten hours after consumption. Wheat is used to aid in fermentation and is the second most-produced food in the world. All three of these plants fuse together to make great beer! This complete kit contains everything you need to start several harvests of beer-making plants.

Growing things seems like too much work.

Is making beer a lot of work??? I don't like to do a lot of work.

And what of you don't want to be called Mr Beer? I want to be called "Big Daddy Luv Gun." Does that mean I have to make guns? Is making guns a lot of work...I don't like to do a lot of work.

Man you miss all the cool threads when you are outside actually brewing 2 batches of beer and 5 meads including a brochet for 10 hours.

Can I make my own beer and not have people call me "Mr. Beer"? I'd prefer something cooler. Like "Mr. Bad-ass." Or "Mr. You're so much better than me at everything." If the nickname is part of the deal, I'm not doing it.

WTF? Somebody posts links on here that can help me make BEER AT HOME, then some dipwad goes and screws with the links so now I'll NEVER find out how to make BEER AT HOME!

Thanks a LOT DIPWAD!

f'n idiot.

Are dipwads anything like DoubleIPAs? I like dipas, would I like dipwads? I don't know much about beer. Learning things seems like too much work, and I don't like work. And I don't really like much beers, except Dipas.

And this stuff.

budweiser-clamato-chelada.gif

Can I make this at home???

:fro:

Yeah, you can make that at home. Start with something easy, like clam extract. Later on you can get a mill and a tun and go all-clam, which takes more time but is cheaper in the long run. The spent clams make great compost.

People will call you Mr. Beer. Folks have been making their own beer for hundreds of years..

Well sh*t! Here I thought my nickname was "Mr. Wiggles", but I guess I'll be the new Mr. Beer... and all this time I thought people have been brewing their own beer for thousands of years... I guess the aliens have just been giving us beer up till 'merica was founded and all the bad*sses were like "F*ck that, I'm makin my own beer now!" ...and thats how the American revolution was started... Everybody knows George Washington's real name was "George 'Mr. Beer' Washington"

Back