How much snow did you get?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiddup_is_a_middup

Reaction score
How much snow did you get? I got 16" here in Columbia. and I bet you I still have to go to work, Damn the sevive industry!
16_inches-.jpg

Only 7" and it's gone already. Rather amazing the way it piled up on the fence wires.

2113-img_1085.jpg

Wow, David, that is a gorgeous shot. How much snow do you usually get out there? We've only had a dusting so far, maybe a half inch on the cars one morning.

150 years ago, snow was common in the winter, but we don't see much these days. I think this would have been a record fall for November, if the official station had been hit as hard. I'm around 500 feet and closer to the coast, so it's colder and wetter in the winter and hotter and dryer in the summer.

It was fun watching the fog form. It was magically appearing where ever the sun hit the snow. Then a high cloud would slid in and the fog would disappear!

No snow here yet this season. But that storm hasn't hit us yet, either. It's 62 (!) right now, so I doubt it'll be anything but rain. Weird, usually its 32 at this time of year.

homebrewer_99 said:
No, he had sex with her 4 times...;) (Old joke, I couldn't resist)...

I would have responded with something like "I wish my yoohoo was as long as your sig" but now it's just insulting. Still, it would be nice...

Back