• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(5) 1/2" full port, 3-piece ball valves

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yavid

Reaction score
I have (5) 1/2" full port, 3-piece ball valves for sale. They do not have threaded ends on them though. My plan was to have a machinist/welder friend weld tri clover ends to the pipe stubs (after shortening them). Have decided not to bother with tri-clovers so these valves are no good to me. They have to go.

The valves were purchased off of eBay, they were listed as "new" and look to be unused. Just some shelf wear.

Open for offers on these. I'm trying to clear out the equipment I don't use and these are one of the last items I need to clear out.

DSCN0290.jpg

DSCN0291.jpg

$50 + shipping for all?

Send me your zip code for a shipping quote if you're interested.

Sweet. I'll grab you a shipping quote when I got home from work. I just need to weigh them.

Thanks for your interest ThomasEdmundson. If sKafifer decides not to take them I will send you the requested pics and a shipping quote. He has first crack at them though.

I'm in Canada, so shipping is stupid expensive to the US. I am getting average quotes of $25-30 no matter what the zip code. I'll let the valves go for $70 shipped.

This is the best picture I could get of the inside of the process end. There is no internal weld, just a small internal seam.

DSCN0310.jpg

Back