What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also had an IPA from Granite City Today. In the hot snot was damn refreshing. Almost made an ass of myself when I had two 24 oz'ers.

Eff 'em if they can't take a joke.

My first brew is bottle conditioning so went with a local brew: Blue Mountain Brewery Rockfish Wheat. Flavorful, full-bodied Hefe. Delicious. :mug:

Pilgarlic said:
Hoptimum.

image-4256879690.jpg

Hoptimum is delicious.

But I'm currently drinking a Sierra Nevada pale ale

image-3659758024.jpg

My India Brown Ale.Turned out really nice! Ipa with brown qualities.Im not used to getting a real good aroma with other ipa's i guess. Its more of an ipa than my regular ipas.Definatly in my top 5 homebrews that turned out awesome.

Damn this is good...

View attachment 63653

��

Nice. Ill definatly be seeking this one.Im not a big doublejack fan also but i do enjoy their beers. I just put in an order through Letspour for a six-bomber of PNW artisian beers that i cant get here.Alot from Oregon and Washington.:mug: Like Elysian,Hopworks,NInkasi

My very last bottle of Red Ale.

Oh yea, finished my last bottle of Caramel Cream Ale last night

Sucks to be me

Toy4Rick

My heavily modified True Brew Belgian kit. It cleared surprising well. The banana flavors from my inexperienced hot ferment are starting to subside.

Guinness draught, and Newcastle Brown Ale. Now, it's time for bed. Gotta head home later today. I'm anxious to try my IPA when I get back.

Drinking the second last bottle of my English Mild.... I'm going to be sad to see the last of this when I crack that single surviving bottle.

DSC_2605.jpg

SN Pale Ale, and also getting ready to try my IPA that was bottled last week.
Edit: the IPA is awesome! Tons of tropical fruit in the nose, citrus taste, and just the right bittering. I used nugget for bittering, Simcoe, autanum, and cascade for flavor/ aroma. I used Wyeast headwaters strand/US-05 mix for fermentation. I think I've found a new favorite!

Back