• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lots of homebrewing supplies in Kansas City area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewBrew75

Reaction score
I am selling a starter home brew kit that has the primary, secondary, auto thief, auto siphon, brushes, capper, bubblers, cleaners, 3 cases of bottles, and other extras. $80

I also have a 2007 GE kegerator that holds five corny kegs, and had three in-line regulator valves, full 20lb CO2 tank, and extra hoses, connectors, etc. The fridge is in immaculate condition, and it has an icemaker. $350

Cigar box homemade stir plate with 2000 ml pyrex flask, and teflon stir bar. $60

Five excellent conditions ball lock corny kegs. Each has new o-rings, plus an additional set, and I have four sets of quick connects that I'll throw in also. $150, or $30 each.

Contact me for more details or if you want me to email you some pics.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm new to home brewing, I also live 10 mins from KC. I want to get started brewing i would be interested in pics if you still have the brew kit available.

thanks

Back