Start 'em young!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saxman1036

Reaction score
This is a pic of my 7wk old son helping me bottle an old ale. I tried to get him to face the camera but he didn't want anything to do with that. I think he's hooked!

ForumRunner_20131115_201342.jpg

Mine are all grown now...but I still miss the babies now & then. Siompler times when they still looked up to me. Then they grow up & it's a whole different ball game. The boys start taking to mom more than dad. So get'em young is right...

Just wait till he's old enough for that half millisecond you ain't looking he's made his own additions to everything sanitized or dropped something in the mash tun lol. We tried a new recipe and my 6 year old expert kept telling me I was doing it wrong. My dad was rolling on the floor.

Thanks everyone. My buddies tell me that he'll soon want to be making the hops additions. Until then I'm just content with the fact that I have managed to find the time to brew with a 9 week old son in the house. Although I definitely used up a lot of my hobby-equity when I did an all grain batch when he was 3 weeks old...

Geez, way to put my pic to shame. All I need to match you is for my kid to get older and a *slight* improvement in my brewing operation. :)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394145670.358283.jpg
ATTACH]
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394145762.237669.jpg
Keg washer :)

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394145703.462018.jpg
    ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394145703.462018.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 213
Since my daughter was born, i've only managed 2 batches.. Of extract brews... And she's 10 months old. lol

But it's about the only thing I don't mind consuming ALL of my free time :)

Back