EBay Auction item. Jaybird 15" reversed hinged, handle and Level 1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hay guys decided to roll the dice on a 15" reversed hinge false bottom system with level 1 stand. We have listed one up on Ebay as an auction item and have it starting at .99 With free shipping as well. Here is your chance to get a KILLER deal on the best damn false bottom system we make for a MLT or BK keg conversion. Check it out and let me know what you think. I would REALLY like to see this go to an HBT member so I am posting it up here for you guys to see AND if it is won by a "HBT MEMBER" I am going to toss in a free gift, nothing major but its just a little added HBT MEMBER bonus.
So if you are a MEMBER and you do win.....Let me know, shoot me a PM or post up here...

I will keep this thread updated with its auction price from time to time...

Here is a link to the auction..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-Hinge-Ha...476?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4856360a54

Good luck

Cheers
Jay

Will any of them work with the 12" hop blocker? I am also glad I didn't get my FB with a handle on it, now I can use it reversed hinged with one of these filters.

I am sorry macdadmorgan I am not really sure what your asking. Will this auction item work with a 12" hop blocker? No its a 15" hinged FB system for a keg conversion.

Cheers
Jay

Didn't bid on the false bottom, however, I did pick up a 5 pack of us-05 from your e-bay store (can never have enough 05 on hand for my liking). :)

-deicide

I am sorry macdadmorgan I am not really sure what your asking. Will this auction item work with a 12" hop blocker? No its a 15" hinged FB system for a keg conversion.

Cheers
Jay

Sorry for the confusion, I watched your little video and I already have a 15" hinged FB with out handle, so I will be able to add one of the level 1-3 FB stands/filters to my mash tun. I also have your 12" hop blocker which is 1.5" tall in my boil kettle, and wouldn't mind adding the added filtration to it, like the FB stands/filters, and was wondering if they would work with my 12"? Hope that clears up my(once read, realized it was out of context) question.
Thanks
Morgan

Sorry for the confusion, I watched your little video and I already have a 15" hinged FB with out handle, so I will be able to add one of the level 1-3 FB stands/filters to my mash tun. I also have your 12" hop blocker which is 1.5" tall in my boil kettle, and wouldn't mind adding the added filtration to it, like the FB stands/filters, and was wondering if they would work with my 12"? Hope that clears up my(once read, realized it was out of context) question.
Thanks
Morgan
Ahhhh Gotcha Morgan.
No the level/stands are build the 15" false bottoms for the kegs.
Do you need some extra filtration for your 12" hop blocker? A small stand under the hop blocker would add a ton of extra filtration.
Jay

auctionsniper.com It'll bid for you - up to the last five seconds if you set it up. Keeps you from getting into bidding wars.

Back