I am an idiot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly thought the chances of this thread lasting more than an hour was as rare as hair on a pear.

Hairy pears make the best fruit addition in a waxed turtle pale ale.

I like to sprinkle a little tinfoil on top as well. But only the rainbow monkey.

Rondacker said:
Should they be shaved, or added as picked?

Depends on your personal preference. No matter what you do, though, pick in the morning and add at 2:45 in the AM. Trust me!

If you are talking about the hairy pears either way is good. If you are talking about the turtles you should shave their genitalia.

Hey, hey, hey...this is a family drunken ramble. Let's keep it clean.

Besides, that's only true of Brazillian Turtles.

What's the cure if while dry crocing my turtle prefers to dry hump my croc?

Jaehnig said:
What's the cure if while dry crocing my turtle prefers to dry hump my croc?

Is this your turtle?

image-389935838.jpg

If so, it happens all the time.

My wife ran away with my dog my lobster and my turtle luckily turtles don't run very fast at least I will cougth the little fu**er and I least I'll have my revenge

Obliviousbrew said:
I got to admit that I'm drunk... my wife just left me. I think the fricking turtle will out run me

I feel for you. My lobster ran away with my hairy pears, took all the turtle wax, and shaved my crocs. Nothing to do but drink my sorrows away.

You know what they say...it takes a Dog to catch a dog.

xfcmt0.jpg

And..

u9f09.jpg

And...

esw5mx.jpg

Do you really want your wife back though?

I have a perlick question about adjusting brewing water so I can invest in some equipment and hear some obnoxious football trash talk while back sweetening my coopers microbrewery kit. How do I figure out how much water to add to carbonate in the carboy of southern star bombshell blonde with my glycol beer line chiller that's watering down beer post fermentation on a stuck fermentation producing a lost pet and chilled wort in my house shed garage while preheating my mash tun with blades in my razor.
( see what I did there)

WesleyS said:
I have a perlick question about adjusting brewing water so I can invest in some equipment and hear some obnoxious football trash talk while back sweetening my coopers microbrewery kit. How do I figure out how much water to add to carbonate in the carboy of southern star bombshell blonde with my glycol beer line chiller that's watering down beer post fermentation on a stuck fermentation producing a lost pet and chilled wort in my house shed garage while preheating my mash tun with blades in my razor.
( see what I did there)

add about 1.33 gallons and give it 3 weeks.

( see what I did there)

Yes! :D

brewingmeister said:
No, you sir are an idiot.

Well, that's why I'm posting in this thread. I thought this was where all the idiots posted. An open forum to exchange idiotic ideas and experimental brewing techniques often involving various animals. You know, the things they don't cover in the brewing books and teach you in brewing school.

WesleyS said:
Is this your turtle?

If so, it happens all the time.

How did you get that? Dam turtle is selling itself online to make paint.

Back