What to name the beer storage room?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jota21

Reaction score
My buddy bought a bar and the plan is to wall off a corner of it and create some sort of inviting entrance within the bar that would draw people into a newly created bottle-shop of sorts. (I envision it almost like a walk in humidor inside of a cigar shop).

We've all seen the local "Beer Caves" and "Beer Barns", but I figured I would consult the collective creativity of this board to see if we can't come up with something unique to refer to it as.

Thanks

Hey Jota, mind telling a fellow Pittsburgher where this bar is you’re talking about?? Always looking for a new place to check out.

Nothing is for sure yet. They're thinking that this portion or the bar will be warm storage for the very unique bottles that wont move as quickly, but buying some sort of contraption that can chill your bottle of choice in 3 minutes for consumption. They will also have a cooler or two for some of the more popular micros for mix-match 6packs to go, or individual bottles for consumption.

Hey everybody: quit naming everything!!

Next time someone tell me the name of their car I'm going to shoot the ****** right in the face.

Next time someone tell me the name of their car I'm going to shoot the ****** right in the face.

I'm with you on that (not the shooting anyone in the face part). I've found that everyone I've ever known who does that has really low self esteem for some reason. It's like they can't control anything else in their lives, so they have to name their car so they can feel good about making it go where they want.

(For the sake of the statisticians out there, I've probably known 3 people who named their cars, all of them obnoxious girlfriends of friends of mine)

Sanctuary
The Beeratorium
The Zymurdor (ZYMURgical humiDOR)
Barleyburg
Hopville
The Collection
The Grotto

Regards, GF.

Back