email a recipe file from beersmith?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hound_Dog

Reaction score
Is it possible to email a recipe file from beersmith to a friend who also uses the program? I have tried searching, but have not found my answer. TIA.

There is an icon on the toolbar that will 'mail selected items'. On my program it next to the menu for the sheet style above copy to brew log.

Hound

I had the same question because I could not get mine to work. After recieving an email. I was informed some servers won't let you. Like yahoo. Look at gmail and set it up in outlook. Best of luck

steinsato said:
Is it possible to email a recipe to someone who does not have Beersmith? For instance, is there a way to copy and paste it right into an email?
Save the file as a PDF then attach to your email.

Is it possible to email a recipe to someone who does not have Beersmith? For instance, is there a way to copy and paste it right into an email?

Sure. Go to the Recipes tab, and select the recipe you want. In the window below, select Plain Text as the report type. Right-Click in that window and choose Select All, then Copy. Paste into email.

Sure. Go to the Recipes tab, and select the recipe you want. In the window below, select Plain Text as the report type. Right-Click in that window and choose Select All, then Copy. Paste into email.

Is this different for BS2 for Mac? I don't have a window below and all of these directions talk about a drop down menu. Do you have a screenshot?

Back