GRABASS Lunch June '06

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which day for gathering?

• Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Every night this week at Walker's house

Results are only viewable after voting.

Baron von BeeGee

Beer Bully
Reaction score
Okay, everybody has conflicts this week, so let's set up a lunch for maximum effect. Whoever can make it makes it, everybody else next time.

Poll forthcoming...we'll assume 11:30 at Greenshields for whichever day wins.

I'd love to stop by but I can't do lunch. At least not until we kick the kids out of school for the summer.

I can't make it but you guys should have lunch on Thursday. That way, you still have Friday lunch to look forward to in case you guys get in a brawl with the Crypts on Thursday.

I believe I accidentally voted for Wednesday on this thread (AND tuesday, since Billy allowed multiple answers from each person).

I misunderstood the topic and thought it was asking "in general.. what day works best June", and "in general" Wednesdays are good for me.

However, THIS wednesday (tomorrow) does not work for me.

So, since the poll was specifically about THIS week, I should not have selected Wednesday.

That makes it a tie between tues and wed.

I'd like to meet up with you guys, so can we try it today, or am I just S.O.L.? :)

-walker

Bah, looks like BeeGee can't make it today.

I'll concede... have a Gaelic Ale for me tomorrow.

-walker

Baron von BeeGee said:
We can set something up next week, as well. I have to eat lunch pretty much everyday!

I'll be out of town all next week, you insensitive clod.

-walker

:)

Back