First Stab

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilzaphod

Reaction score
I found a label template from a company that will do laser or ink labels.
Beer Bottle Labels - Bottle Labels - Laser Labels - Inkjet Labels - OL3078 - 3.4956" x 2.9944" - 8 Labels Per Sheet

Here's my first stab. It may look off center, but it was a quick crop from a 4 per sheet. Didn't want to kill your connections.

single.jpg

I really like the approach, but part of me is saying it would really look cool done with a Watercolor transform on the picture. To make it look like something a bit more obscure. It's too clean looking imho. Also, and I hope I am not being too critical but the bottom left brewery logo is pulling my eye to it but i don't have a suggestion for that.

:mug:

I really like the approach, but part of me is saying it would really look cool done with a Watercolor transform on the picture. To make it look like something a bit more obscure. It's too clean looking imho. Also, and I hope I am not being too critical but the bottom left brewery logo is pulling my eye to it but i don't have a suggestion for that.

:mug:

For some reason, my eyes keep getting drawn to Eva's chest....

She was our waitress in Munich for Oktoberfest last year in the Hofbrauhous tent. I've been wanting to do something with her pics for a while.

Yes, there appear to be some focus issues with this label...
So why is there an American (is that a 10?) bill in her clevage? Shouldn't that be Euros?

What's the deal here, they sent you the sheets of label paper? Are they pre-perforated with the shapes of the labels? If so, let your edge color bleed out so that there's no white space in case the printer shifts the paper.

Only problem I see with the labels is that they seem to be permanent adhesive. Will be tougher to get off.

Yes, there appear to be some focus issues with this label...
So why is there an American (is that a 10?) bill in her clevage? Shouldn't that be Euros?

Because I was running out of cash, and I needed the Euros for more steins.

I was staying with my buddy and his wife near Ramstein AFB, so I needed USD for purchases on base , and Euros for the economy. There was no way I was giving up my area in the tent to grab more cash from an ATM. It took 2 hours to get in the tent.

lilzaphod/oktoberfest - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's a few of my saner pics from that trip.

Back