Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neither of which justify going after a ref like that...

Glad to see a replacement scab ref has more class and self control than BeliCHICK. :p

Belicheck shouldn't have grabbed him, but these are highly paid professionals paid to win football games and these mother ****ing jokers are making a mockery of the game. Coaches have every right to be pissed off and should be complaining non stop.

Belicheck shouldn't have grabbed him, but these are highly paid professionals paid to win football games and these mother ****ing jokers are making a mockery of the game. Coaches have every right to be pissed off and should be complaining non stop.

Who's making a mockery? The replacement refs or the overpaid coaches and athletes?

Maybe all of 'em should head to an embassy in a Muslim country for a security detail. It may help with some perspective. It's fecking entertainment and a fecking game.

I'll reserve my whining about the refs for late Monday night.

Atlanta, Arizona & Houston: 3-0. That's a bit refreshing over the old guard. Houston jumps to #1 and stays there until week 6.

You know what would be nice? If the NFL would put all of fine money they collect this week towards settling with the refs; there should be more than enough.

I should say that I'm not blaming the refs for the loss - it was just a ****tily-reffed game overall, and that last play SHOULD be reviewable. The Pats lost because our pass D still sucks balls.

I don't typically complain about things out of our teams control, but wow. If these guys are the best for prime time, I would hate to have seen the other games.

(I think the refs were horrific for both teams. I just like posting stuff like that so guys like McBrewski can read as a real comment and then have an aneurism over a Pats fan blaming the refs for the loss)

Man, it's one thing to deal with the frustration of watching the Pats defense revert to 2010 defense v3, but to compound it with that debacle of officiating too? Don't know if I can watch many more games like that. It's just not fun.

Meh... I'm not worried about the Ravens. Joe Flacco absolutely blows and I'll take my chances later in the year with that team once the Pats D has a chance to improve over the course of the year.

Who's making a mockery? The replacement refs or the overpaid coaches and athletes?

Maybe all of 'em should head to an embassy in a Muslim country for a security detail. It may help with some perspective. It's fecking entertainment and a fecking game.

The replacement officials have no business being out there. If you lose because they don't know what they're doing it's totally legit to let these guys have it and in that process call out the league for allowing this to go on.

McBrewskie said:
Total trap game. Niners are still the best team in the league, they just needed some humbling. Only concern is Alex looking like 2010 pre-Harbaugh Alex.

The best teams don't get steamrolled by an inferior team. And I think Houston and Atlanta would have something to say about best team in the league

The best teams don't get steamrolled by an inferior team. And I think Houston and Atlanta would have something to say about best team in the league

Lol, Giants were 9-7 when they got in the playoffs last year. Saints last year got rolled by the Rams at home. Pats just got beaten by the Cards last week in New England. Houston is very good, maybe the best in the NFL. GTFO with Atlanta. They're good but Matt Ryan is a choker, I'll take my chances against that guy in the playoffs.

Their vaunted defense made Ponder look like a pro bowl QB. Plus three extra timeouts and two extra challenges and they still couldn't win

I know you can i have many friends that are bay area fanatics I give them S for many things Bay area teams do.

uh, hey guys....is your slap n' tickle fight over now?

go to the college thread if you wanna play "frat boy and pledge"

Oh yea sorry we should get back to how the 3-0 pats are gonna finally break the 72 dolphins record

Oh yea sorry we should get back to how the 3-0 pats are gonna finally break the 72 dolphins record

That sounds like a great idea. I'm sure Moto will be interested about what happened the last time the Pats started 1-2. He is such a Patriots Homer!

I can't wait until next week for the all new list of excuses; first it was the Cardinals suck, now it's the refs suck - what's next, it's George Bush's fault? :p

It's Mitt Romney's fault. If we didn't have mandated health insurance in Massachusetts, Aaron Hernandez would have been more careful and not gotten himself hurt.

hey, hey cape...you should bring back your wayne brady avatar.

except....except you should have it say...."is bill belichick gonna have to choke a replacement ref??"

i'm sure you have random stuff like this with any two people, but:

my wife's birthday is december 2nd, the day Enrico Fermi triggered the first artificial nuclear reaction at the U of C. Mine is 8/6....hiroshima.

Latest posts

Back