• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Pin lock corny plus TWO sets of disconnects.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobanon

Reaction score
I've got a 5 gallon pin lock corny keg in great condition that I don't necessarily need, plus two sets of disconnects (so if you have more pin locks or plan to get more, you're set). Probably worth +\- $100 all together...any takers? Sale or trade. I don't have anything particular I'm looking for. Whaddya got? I'm in the Atlanta area.

Do you still have this stuff? I'm in gainesville and I'm very interested. I have asked Santa for kegging stuff :D

yea I didn't want to be that person... thanks evandena pop'd the retail bubble

I don't like to be that person either, that's why I waited for the "anyone?" reply.
Also, I'm not trying to be snarky, just helping you price for a sale.

Man, you guys can get that stuff cheap. Recon kegs in the uk are about £70 ($113). I was reading that thinking $80 is about £50, so not bad, then you guys came in with the $35-40 comment and I started to sob!

Anyone know where I can get a pallet of these and ship them over here? £21 a keg leaves me plenty of margin for shipping and customs to take their share. (Sorry for derailing your thread by the way)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back