Drunken, creative name ideas wanted!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjwineaux

Reaction score
Okay, so I am obsessed with coming up with a name for our "company" but I have hit a mental road block (OR just one too many pints, can't be sure)

First off here is some info on me/us-
last name is Phiel (pronounced FEEL),
located in the Northwest, Western WA to be exact
interests include: 3 kids, black lab, hubby is a govt worker and thespian on the side, I am a professional drinker and restaurant manager, very proud of our Celtic and Viking heritages, blah blah blah

I have lots of ideas for individual brew names, but I just cant confidently decide on a overall name.

My other question is if anyone knows of a good term for a "company" that makes beer and wine and mead and cider and whatever else I can concoct? Brewery or winery arent all inclusive enough....know of any better terms that is all encompassing?

Thank you in advance for your ideas/ drunken ramblings! Cheers:mug:

Jessie

Is there a style of brew you like?

Otherwise, combine it with something local to Seattle... like maybe PhielWind Brewery? don't know...

You guys rock! I think you're right...Phiel Good brewing or libations or Inc would be a solid start. We can play off of the Phiel name in a variety of ways (Cop-a Phiel, Phiel me up, Phielin' fine, etc...) as we go along. Y'all earned a pint for your help!

I like the Phiel good inc as well. then just leave the cop-a-Phiel and so forth names for the beer names.. Cop-a-phiel Stout. Phiel-me-up Northern porter ect..

Phiel Good is great!

Other options include anything Nordic that you mentioned - it'll get a lot of good karma in the NW. You could just pick an awesome-sounding Nordic word, like Höggva, Knutr, Skrapa, or Vængr, and have an awesome Viking in the logo...

Phiel Good is great!

Other options include anything Nordic that you mentioned - it'll get a lot of good karma in the NW. You could just pick an awesome-sounding Nordic word, like Höggva, Knutr, Skrapa, or Vængr, and have an awesome Viking in the logo...

I like that too...I would like to do different Gods with different styles

I have too manygood ideas now. I blame all of you.:mug:

Latest posts

Back