Support group needed?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmarty1

Reaction score
I'm on vacation and all I can think about is brewing my next batch of beer and what equipment I'm going to buy to go AG, what kind of barrel I'm going to get for aging a Scottish Ale and my new wine making kit that I'm staring next week. Do I need to find some sort of addict group? :)

I concur. I have family commitments for the next two weekends so it is killing me that I can't brew (though the family time will be great). :( I come to this therapy site to get me through 'till I can brew again.

I have been saying "I'll brew tomorrow" for almost a week. Things keep coming up. I'm getting rather frustrated.

But really, I'm brewing tomorrow.

Hey all, thanks for the support ;) and I've done a lot of reading in the forums here over the last few months and I am pretty sure I'm only scratching the surface of this addiction. Can't wait to get back home next week to bottle my Bass clone, start my wine kit and get my Scotch Ale or Pumpkin ale started. I'm also moving into reading the AG sections and going to need a larger boiling pot and burner so any helpful tips and links would be appreciated. :mug:

Homebrew Clubs help as well. I would check at your LHBS to see if there are any in your area. That being said, my wife told me I cannot brew until I fix the hole in the dry wall in the bathroom. The hole has been there for a few months. It will be fixed tomorrow.

Man I wonder the same thing sometimes, I go to bed thinking about what I'm going to brew next and wake up thinking about hop/grains/yeast..lol it's a fun obsession

Not sure we're much of a therapy group...more like a group of enablers if you ask me. Screw the family time...go brew something

Back