Gordon Ramsay's F Word Homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SavageSteve

Reaction score
BBC America is showing an episode right now of Gordon Ramsay's F Word where he is checking on a beer he homebrewed in a previous episode.

I'll have to check the Interwebs to grab the previous episode.

-Steve

Oh crap, will we now have a plethora of GR vs AB threads?

Heh... I thought of that.

But really, Ramsay's segments were more like, "watch a condensed version of me helping to make beer with a real brewer and use all this cool equipment normal homebrewers don't have access to."

-Steve

For real! I friend was trying to explain some of the bottling process to me and it jsut didn't make sense. Looks like I'll need to see the episode. Thanks for pointing it out though!

Ramsay is the shiz

It was season 4 either episode 3 or 4 I believe.

Two notes: What the heck was that wooden brew sculpture? That thing looked awesome!! I would love to get my hands on a setup like that. Also, nice giant plastic bucket fermenter. Great stuff.

BBC America re-runs these episodes all the time around 2pm PST during week days. So you should be able to catch them if you missed it.

It was featured in 3 episodes. At the start of the past season he tries different beers to drink with his veal and then I think he makes it in the same episode. Then about 2-3 episodes from the finale he bottles it.

It is very strange. There is like a semi-truck which comes to your house and has all the equipment in the trailer which bottles everything.

Then on the season finale they drink it.

Back