Promotions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pistolero

Reaction score
What is going on with all these promotions? Suddenly Kai is King Kai (I assume that means the old King/Queen passed? condolences :() and Cheyco is Chairman Cheyco (who'd you have to stab in the back to get that position, man? :mad:)

What's next...Duke Dude...Sultan Sudsmonkey...Tsar TxBrew? Much more and we're going to have to start referring to ourselves in the third person, and change our handle to Imperial Pistolero. :D

I personally think Kai should have just changed to Kaiser, but that's his choice.

As for me, I don't want a promotion. I'd have to start spending more time here if I got one, and I really don't think I can do that.

-walker

Walker said:
I personally think Kai should have just changed to Kaiser, but that's his choice.

As for me, I don't want a promotion. I'd have to start spending more time here if I got one, and I really don't think I can do that.

I like the Kaiser too. That's how some friends up in New England used to call me. I guess they found "Kai" to short. I'm actually pretty lucky, that my parents decided to spell my name that way. A popular alternate spelling for my name in Germany is actually "Kay". Yes, that would have been bad here in the US. I'm already getting enough letters (of a soliciting nature) that are addressed to Ms. Kai .....

What's with King Kai? 2 years ago, my wife, found these Dragonballs action figures on Ebay, King Kai and Supreme Kai. I just thought that that was hilarious. Apparently "Kai" is some sort of title there.

Kai

Well, if I'm going to be the guy who dresses in strange outfits and unveils the theme ingredient on Iron Brewer, 'Just Cheyco' wouldn't sound right.
I'll change it back when the network pulls the funding.

Hmmm, I'm not coming up with anything good. How 'bout "Darth Lup" or something :)

My vote's on Baron von BeeGee!

How about Meister Walker? :D

El Pistolero said:
Chancellor is an elected office isn't it? Why would you insult brother beegee like that? :mad:

Well, I'd vote for him!

Walker, you should be 'Imperial Walker' like from Empire Strikes Back!

"Imperial Walker has been spotted on the North ridge!"

Chairman Cheyco said:
Well, I'd vote for him!

Walker, you should be 'Imperial Walker' like from Empire Strikes Back!

"Imperial Walker has been spotted on the North ridge!"

That's a good one, too.

Cheyco, funding has been pulled. Revert. :p

Imperial Walker is kick ass!!!!

El Pistolero, you are now obligated to announce a self promotion.

I have so many potential promotions coming--someday I will graduate and become His dudeness or possibly even El Duderino. For now, the Dude abides.....

I take comfort in that. :rockin:

wow- you don't post for a couple hours and now everyone got promoted!

Should I just start going as "The Viceroy", or does this require a meeting with the Minister of Meaningless Monnikers? (M^3)?

gotta love Friday afternoon posts/

Truble said:
wow- you don't post for a couple hours and now everyone got promoted!

Should I just start going as "The Viceroy", or does this require a meeting with the Minister of Meaningless Monnikers? (M^3)?

gotta love Friday afternoon posts/

Viceroy Truble has a nice ring to it.....

And definitley Baron von BeeGee!! That kicks!

I think Count Cowain would be sweet. Nice consonance and reminds me of the yummy chocolate cereal.

Aww crap. I just realized I can't change it on my own. Craptacular.

Can anyone help?

beat this promotion :ban:
Now I have 100's of Millions under my command MU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:rockin:
Brewpastor, all your gear belongs to me now :mug:

As my first command in my reign of brewing terror everyone MUST end their posts with :ban: or be excomunicated
(I'm exempt /snicker)

I demoted myself today.....I'm NOT "calmer than you are" anymore.....

Bad week. I feel just like my new avatar. I'm so sick of getting sh!tty customer service, having everything get screwed up, and I HATE MY JOB!!!!!!!

*deep breaths* 5 years to go, Dude, 5 years......

El Pistolero said:
What is going on with all these promotions? Suddenly Kai is King Kai (I assume that means the old King/Queen passed? condolences :()

I think we have Regicider to thank for that promotion.

I'm wondering if the Imperial Walker is higher abv and hoppier than before.

I check in on the board, go to work, come back and for a minute was thoroughly confused. Can I get promoted to Maestro Brewsmith?

Brewsmith said:
Can I get promoted to Maestro Brewsmith?
You'll need to post an audition .wav for the title maestro...either that or promote yourself to whatever you want. :D

I'm off for a couple of hours and need a reference chart for all the name changes.

Well done..

Kai

Back