• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Any starter all grain equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dackerm

Reaction score
I want to start brewing all grain, but have zero equipment. So I am looking for anything and everything. Just shoot me a pm with what you have and how much. I am by St. Louis so if you are reasonably close I am willing to pick up and if not I would be willing to pay for shipping.

My best advice would be to join a homebrew club if possible. Most members have extra stuff there willing to pass down cheap. Most equipment for all grain is big and bulky.
Make it yourself. Find a metal recycler and go buy old kegs. Cut the top off and add a ball valve and you have a nice kettle. Good luck

Thanks I have a couple of empty kegs I was thinking about using. I was mainly looking for a burner and a cheap mash tun because making one your self seems like it is going to cost just as much as buying one new. The homebrewing club is a good idea though. Hopefully there is one reasonably close to me.

Back