A question about perfect machines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, now I can't figure out who the troll is, I was just fixing to fight 'em.

Oh wait, I was never planning on fighting anyone... that's my final answer.

It's not that there is an infinite universe, rather that there are an infinite number of universes.

Don't you guys keep up with astrophysics?

Of course, if we are going to contemplate an infinite number of universes then we'd also have to contemplate mirror universes where the machine would simultaneously exist in a perfect and imperfect state.

Of course, if we are going to contemplate an infinite number of universes then we'd also have to contemplate mirror universes where the machine would simultaneously exist in a perfect and imperfect state.

I'm sure when BobbiLynn visits other dementians she likes to do some shopping. Maybe she'll find one in her state that exists perfect simultaneousness. :tank:

I'm sure when BobbiLynn visits other dementians she likes to do some shopping. Maybe she'll find one in her state that exists perfect simultaneousness. :tank:

One final question, where did I come from and where am I going? :drunk:

Marlboro my ascii...

And I do know what ascii art is. That part did not go over my head. It's when you take characters from your keyboard and create an image, in case anyone else was wondering.... ~*~*~*~

And also, by the way, the machine was not broken, I had just not noticed the reset button.

And it all comes down to the materials you are working with, if the materials are not perfect, the machine will never be perfect. But what if you did have the perfect materials?

I'm getting dizzy talking to you all on here....

On page 12 of the other topic..... would you show me yours now?

I'm not familiar with the "other topic". I could search but I'm lazy. It would be much easier for you to post the pic here...you have to agree;)

I even have an aerial shot of my brewshop from aproximately 36 feet. I was fully clothed in that one though and actually not even in the shot. The other pics of my shed I have I am completely nude but again not in the shot.

Did we ever get a picture of this alleged shed? I'll show you mine if you show me yours....

Well,, hubby became coherent and wandered off... had to go look for him... I'll show you my shed when I'm done dealing with this...... I believe he's about 50 yards from the house, hard to tell in the dark..... damn... trying to remain sane....

Ummm... TOOOO LATE!!! LOL... Couldn't resist. :D

Just call out into the dark, the RedNeck mating call... You know "I am sooooooo drunk" :D

Dear lord, you don't even realize... can you believe the family trusts me as a caretaker... He's heard that enough times, doesn't answer to it. Found him, put him back to bed, can I get that nap now?

Perfect for the job, it sprung a leak but you better get it fixed fast because a fire truck is a perfect machine for fighting fires.

Perfect for the job, it sprung a leak but you better get it fixed fast because a fire truck is a perfect machine for fighting fires.

Did you find my Facebook page? That Facebook thing the kids nowadays like so much. I'll show my shed and me fighting the fires once I get a nap, rough night...

Screw firetrucks, I'll show you how it's done once I get my nap. Trust me, I know how to put out a fire and you don't need a firetruck.

Have you ever tried to burn 100 acres of planted pines and keep it under control? Takes more then a friggi'n fire truck.... Were you serious?

I've never seen anything like this, even in real life.

If you want I will explain about fire lines, and how you centralize, contain and neutralize fires. But not tonight, I'm sleepy. Don't need a fire truck, just a tractor and plow setting, gas can, um, some other stuff... stay tuned for more info.... This is real life.... preventing forest fires is the purpose of it....

BobbiLynn said:
If you want I will explain about fire lines, and how you centralize, contain and neutralize fires. But not tonight, I'm sleepy. Don't need a fire truck, just a tractor and plow setting, gas can, um, some other stuff... stay tuned for more info.... This is real life.... preventing forest fires is the purpose of it....

Oh the fire truck was just an example that popped into my head. Yes fires. Forest fires, i have seen a few in my time here in kelowna bc. Ya know one or two. Lol
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Okanagan_Mountain_Park_Fire

Back