• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Digital Temperature Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonGrafto

Reaction score
Hey all. I have a digital temperature controller that I am putting up for sale.
This uses the digital controller encased in a 7"x5"x3" box. As you can see from the pictures, you will be able to plug in a heating device or a cooling device and I have labeled the outlets to make life easier.

I can get these to read out wither Fahrenheit or Celsius depending on which model you want.

I am actually in the process of building a few more of these, so if you are interested, PM me.

Looking to get $75 OBO plus shipping. Thanks!

Sorry. Here are the pics.

I can also change the color outlets and faceplate of you want.

image-2215370830.png

image-2378999825.png

Can you use both heating and cooling at the same time - or is it one or the other?

Thanks

It will either heat or cool. Not both at same time. You can have a keezer plugged in set to cool and heat belt set to warm. Ale ferm or lager. Only one temp setting. Works awesome. I use one as well. You can dial in your temps really well

The tolerance is +\- 2 degrees.

It only turns active the plug that you need so if the temp probe indicates a low temp it will turn on the heat and vice versa.

You can have 2 items plugged in but there is only 1 probe to check temp. Does that answer your question??

So it is a dual stage temp controller with one temp probe?
Meaning you can plug in your ferm chamber to cool and a ferm wrap to warm? Set the temp to what you want and if the temp drops it turns on the ferm wrap and if the temp rises too high, it turns on the cooling?

Thanks for the info

I just watched a you tube vid to build this same thing. Awesome device to be able to heat and cool with one controller

Back