• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brew stand equip: burners, hoses, regulator, ignitor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kincade

Reaction score
{all sold}

I have some parts left over from my brew stand build.

3 BG10 cast iron high pressure burners. Paid $15 each from amazon, asking $8 each. These are the ones:

1 multiple spark battery powered ignitor (powers 3). Paid $15, asking $7.

1 10psi regulator, paid $25, asking $12.

1 short gas hose connector, 5.5" long, flare on female end, 1/4" npt on male end. Cost $20, asking $5.

It would be most economical to combine items to ship, so if you're interested in more than one item make me an offer.

I'm building a new setup and want your burners and regulator. I see that these are difficult to control temps. How are you managing that? On/off?

Looks like a decent deal, but I may have spoke too soon. I'm going to have to delay building my stand and therefore need burners with their own stand... unless you can point me in the right direction for those?

Proz; not sure why they would be any harder to control temps than anything else. Only downside to them are they make more noise than the banjos IMHO. They have worked perfectly for me in the past with just a regulator and needle valve.

If you need them WITH a stand I can't help much... I know they are made but I can't recall the model number.

I'll take the regulator and ignitor if it's still available.

Regulator and ignitor are sold.

If someone wants the burners or hose, make me an offer; if they don't sell this week I'm going to drop them off at the local HBS.

Everything came in and it looks stellar. Fast shipping and Service. Thanks Man!

Latest posts

Back