Ultimate home brewery.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is really nice! I like how he got away from using the central threaded rod!

I just ordered a Speidel Braumeister from Thorsten at morebeer4u.com.
I should be getting it in the next3-4 weeks ill let you guys know how it goes.

thanks!

I just ordered a Speidel Braumeister from Thorsten at morebeer4u.com.
I should be getting it in the next3-4 weeks ill let you guys know how it goes.

thanks!

Congratulations! I spoke with him several times when I was contemplating buying one. Seems like a real nice guy who is more than willing to earn peoples business.

Can't wait to hear how it does for you. Which size did you get?

Congratulations! I spoke with him several times when I was contemplating buying one. Seems like a real nice guy who is more than willing to earn peoples business.

Can't wait to hear how it does for you. Which size did you get?

the 20L, should be more than enough for me and my buds and family. now im looking at some conical fermenters I want to buy 2 of them. I saw Stout tanks and kettles, but im going to wait and see if brewhemoth comes out with a smaller unit.

the 20L, should be more than enough for me and my buds and family. now im looking at some conical fermenters I want to buy 2 of them. I saw Stout tanks and kettles, but im going to wait and see if brewhemoth comes out with a smaller unit.

That thing looks fantastic! Everything you need and takes out alot of the homemade stuff you have to worry about making. Bit out of my price range though. Don't think I could get the wife to agree with that purchase. :cross:

That thing looks fantastic! Everything you need and takes out alot of the homemade stuff you have to worry about making. Bit out of my price range though. Don't think I could get the wife to agree with that purchase. :cross:

what she doesnt know wont hurt her... or you for that matter ! :mug:

I don't know, if I had bought one of those to start with, I would be way ahead of the game as far as money spent....:cross:

I don't know, if I had bought one of those to start with, I would be way ahead of the game as far as money spent....:cross:

Probably very true, I guess it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission right? Worked with my golf clubs, but I spent two uncomfortable nights on the living room floor from that purchase. I'm thinking this would earn me a week...........:D

Probably very true, I guess it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission right? Worked with my golf clubs, but I spent two uncomfortable nights on the living room floor from that purchase. I'm thinking this would earn me a week...........:D

well worth it I think. I came home with a toyota landcruiser fj40 with no permission i still get **** for it! she recently asked me what all these metal cylinders were for( cornies 4 five gal, 4 2.5 gal and 2 three gallon) I said "Babe, those are some things for work that we use to store chemicals"... little does she know about the brew laboratory build that is coming buahahahaha....

multipletazas said:
well worth it I think. I came home with a toyota landcruiser fj40 with no permission i still get **** for it! she recently asked me what all these metal cylinders were for( cornies 4 five gal, 4 2.5 gal and 2 three gallon) I said "Babe, those are some things for work that we use to store chemicals"... little does she know about the brew laboratory build that is coming buahahahaha....

fj40! best vehicle ever made! my dream ride! you should post a pic.

no but supposedly fedex is shipping it very soon. I ship via fedex all the time to europe and it cant be more than one more week .:ban: :ban: :ban::tank:

fj40! best vehicle ever made! my dream ride! you should post a pic.

I agree. it has a ramjet 350 and i rhinolined the whole thing dune beige... looks cool. i drive my 97 landcruiser more tho.. the fj40 is my weekend ride...:ban:

Okay, just pulled the trigger!

braumeister-50-l-w2.jpg

Brewmaster 13 Gallon

Brew your own beer in a natural way. Take care of variety instead of simplicity. Drink against the stream. Serve your friends and mates your own beer. Create a new sort of beer which you alone can offer your guests. This will make a great surprise at any celebration or party.

The Brewmaster is designed for a brewing process of approx.
50 liter of beer.

Technical Data

Designation: Brewmaster 13 Gallon (50 liter)
Item No.: 45050
Material: Stainless steel
Weight: Approx. 24 kg with elements built in and lifting bows
Heating spiral: 3200 Watt heating capacity
Pump: 2x 23 Watt
Power connection: 230V
Contents: Brewing quantity 50 l Finished beer (standard beer) =approx. 55 l beer wort
Height: 700 mm
Diameter: 500 mm
Cardboard box: 950 x 760 x 700 mm
NEW - Control System: Fully automatic brewing control (temperature, time, pump)

Also getting the 25L Malt Pipe for 5 gallon batches in the 13 gallon pot.
cuve_braumeister_25_l.jpg

And the chiller made specifically for the unit. Figure I can sell all of mine.
serpentin_braumeister_50.jpg

Going to just sell all of the system I currently have.

WOW you got the big one... that thing is huge,,,

I just got my 5 gallon today and its pretty big. on 5 gallon batches i will be limited on gravity i guess but 5 gallons for me is alot. if i want to make a really big beer then ill just do a 2.5-4gal batch..

heres a pic next to a standard can of liquid wrench.. this thing is big! the build quality looks fantastic. it came packed in a box that keeps it from touching the sides of the box with these cardboard ribs. not a fingerprint on it. almost feel bad plugging this in it looks so good. the finish on the welds and stainless is really good. Germans, I love to drive their cars now I guess i will love to brew on their braumeister. ill put some more pics together once i put it in the brew room and get a batch going.

IMG-20110325-00151.jpg

Man, now you got me worried about the size thing!!

Congrats on your delivery. Hope to see more of it in action when you get to it.

yEA MAN YOURS WILL BE DOUBLE THIS ONE. jajajajaja but hey you can do 10 gals. the juice has to fit somewhere.....

what a badass piece of equipment. i want to put it in my man cave and brew there but... we shal see it has been turning in to a SWMBO cave lately. leaving her BEADING supplies all over my poker table wtf...

we had this matco tool cart sitting in the warehouse still wrapped in plastic. its been there for years. the braumeister will sit on top of it and i can store all my brewing supplies in it.. i love finding freebies like this! :ban:

matco cart.jpg

Lets see some picks of your idea of the Ultimate Home brewery.

Not joking. Would love to actually get to the point where I could brew like a colonial. Maybe someday when I'm able to buy a house with a yard. For now, the one-bedroom apartment keeps me limited. Unless I try small batch brewing using the Weber kettle grill. Hey! That IS an idea! Just thought of it while typing up this post.

Hats off to Revvy for who posted about this guy on HBT some time ago.

colonialbrew.jpg

colonialbrew2.jpg

How easy is it to brew with this thing? Is it worth the money and do you find the all in one idea lives up to the hype? I want to buy one next year with my bonus :)

WOW you got the big one... that thing is huge,,,

I just got my 5 gallon today and its pretty big. on 5 gallon batches i will be limited on gravity i guess but 5 gallons for me is alot. if i want to make a really big beer then ill just do a 2.5-4gal batch..

heres a pic next to a standard can of liquid wrench.. this thing is big! the build quality looks fantastic. it came packed in a box that keeps it from touching the sides of the box with these cardboard ribs. not a fingerprint on it. almost feel bad plugging this in it looks so good. the finish on the welds and stainless is really good. Germans, I love to drive their cars now I guess i will love to brew on their braumeister. ill put some more pics together once i put it in the brew room and get a batch going.

Back