First few days of Keezer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Go Gators

Reaction score
I have to say I am so happy about having beer on tap right now! The whole process was MUCH easier than bottling and waiting. The beer is of better quality, at least what is controlled form process after brewing. I just can't get over pouring pints at will and never having to worry about if a bottle was carbed correctly with the correct amount of priming sugar.

I was hooked to brewing before, but I didn't know it could get worse. I have a two tap tower on a 13.5 CF freezer with ranco controller. I have to say I recommend the move to anyone considering kegging.

Well I just want to thank everyone who gave me advice on getting my setup running smoothly. I will pour one out for all of you (drink one for you):drunk:

:ban::mug:

worthless.gif

We're happy for you anyway. :D congrats!

That is the other thing I wanted to ask...I have all these pictures, but need a good site to put them on so I can link them to the thread. Any suggestions? :D

Back