• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida bunch of stuff for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watersr

Thirsty Viking
Reaction score
Im looking to purchase some new equipment but swmbo says something has to go first so I'm selling off sone of my stuff.
1 5 gal pin lock corny keg including gas and liquid disconnects. Clean and holding pressure $40
2 5 gal plastic better bottles in good condition $20 each
3 5 gal glass carboys $15 each
1 2 circuit cold plate $60
2 2.5in chrome draft towers. Decent shape 1 has second hole drilled in it for 2nd faucet $20 each. Each has cap and base ring.
3 tap handles. Fosters lager, newcastle, redhook esb. All in great shape $10 each
CO2 regulator. Not tested got it in a box of spare parts ( I just hooked this up and it seems to be working properly. Has only 1 gauge $15
1 4in ss shank $15 (SOLD)
3 sanke keg couplers one standard one low profile with mfl or barb connectors and top nut. $20 each (1 SOLD, 2 REMAINING)
More to come and ill post pics later. 8d like local on the big stuff. Im in jacksonville Fl.

Added stuff.
2 basic chrome faucets with black tap handles. $10 ea (SOLD)
1 5 gallon Rubbermaid cooler mash tun with brass ball valve and SS braid. $40
1 CO2 keg charger, uses 16gr CO2 cartridges $10
1 hand pump sanke tap. $15

20130920_174059.jpg

20130920_174739.jpg

20130920_175433.jpg

20130920_175644.jpg

20130920_180141.jpg

Is the regulator complete? If it has all parts I'll take it, if you're willing to ship to 60061.

Also interested in one of the towers.

Pic for cool plate which includes fittings, hoses and wire frame to keep it off of the bottom of the cooler.

ForumRunner_20130922_211252.png

Was kind of curious about the carboys also. Sounds like a costly ship. If it wasn't too pricey I would be interested.

Interested in these...

1 - 5 gal pin lock corny keg including gas and liquid disconnects. Clean and holding pressure $40

3 - 5 gal glass carboys $15 each

Are they Still available?

Ill take the keg and 1 glass carboy, 29456 zip whats shipping?

1 - 5 gal pin lock corny keg including gas and liquid disconnects. Clean and holding pressure $40

1 - 5 gal glass carboys $15 each

Shot you a PM regarding a 5 gallon Better Bottle for $20. and potential buyer for that corny if BDsnakey isn't crazy about the shipping.

I have a 6 tap tower already lol don't think I need anymore. Im using a rectangle cooler right now and only getting about 55% efficiency. Looking for new options.

Interested in the sanke coupler that is not barbed. how much shipped to 01020? Just PM and if you take PP send me that as well.

If you still have the two hole tower, I am interested. I live in Tallahassee FL. zip code 32317. let me know how much shipping and I can paypal you.

I'm interested in the cold plate if still available - do you have dimensions? 8x14? Would you take $70 shipped to 22902?

Hey! Did you ever ship that coupler?? I've sent multiple PMs and just emailed as well. Where is it. I haven't heard anything since I sent you the PP.

Keeping this current as I've still not heard anything after 3 weeks, multiple PMs, emails, and trying to call out on his threads.

Latest posts

Back