• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Amarillo Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bh10

Reaction score
I was cleaning up my hop freezer and found, I have some 2010 Amarillo Pellet hops. Since Im really not a big fan of them figure someone else might want them. I have 18oz of them, Id do $32 shipped for anyone east of the Mississippi and $35 West of it. I take Paypal or USPS M.O.

I just checked hopsdirect and I do not see any for sale. You got a great deal if you got a pound for 16 dollars.

Pogopunx82 said:
I just bought 1# from hopsdirect for 16$+ shipping. Can you do 20 shipped?

What did you pay for the pound after it was shipped to you? Not $16. I just cancelled an order with them after seeing they wanted $20 to ship to CA from WA.

They were 27.77 a pound shiped to buffalo. Before they ran out. From H.D. They did not have alot to sell.

What did you pay for the pound after it was shipped to you? Not $16. I just cancelled an order with them after seeing they wanted $20 to ship to CA from WA.

Weird, I ordered 3# shipped to PA and it was $11 in shipping. I've never paid more than $15 for shipping up to 5lbs.

jwible204 said:
Weird, I ordered 3# shipped to PA and it was $11 in shipping. I've never paid more than $15 for shipping up to 5lbs.

Huh. I wonder why I'm getting screwed. It was $18 FedEx ground for 1 lb of hops.

Try having it shipped to a business instead of a residence. Sometimes that will bring the price down.

USPS is the way to go. 1lb in a box with dimensions less than or equal to 12x12x12 will be $5-9 depending on the zones you ship from and to.

Doesn't matter if it's business or residential.

Latest posts

Back