Dogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife wanted a cat... Im allergic... So we get a pug jack russel and name her Kittie. she's a sleep machine.

image-2802913383.jpg

image-1089350761.jpg

I got a pitbull thinking I'd get a vicious guard dog...I ended up with lapdog that runs from all noises. ALL noises.

EDIT: I mean...don't break into my house because he's a killer lol

My boy Khan.. his brother looks just like him but tawney (silver like a Weimer) .. this guy is just is too cool... Neopolitan Mastiffs

imagejpeg_2.jpg

A lot of boxers and pits. Homebrew dog breeds I guess. Cheers.

Our two. Reece is a black lab/catahoula mix and Shelby is a patterdale terrier (very rare breed, similar to a jack russell but not as hyper).

6977797035_2bc4bdc3ae.jpg

6977799041_758cc33691_m.jpg

6831649226_80223cb4e0.jpg

There was a bird in the tree and he was determined to get it. When I first got him we spent a lot of time working on retrieving ducks. Unfortunately, his only interactions with ducks anymore are the ones in our backyard...

This thread is great!

Here is/was my pup. Had to rehome him the last time I went to Iraq....sure do miss him (Greyson)

764e0c17.jpg

69727e03.jpg

dude, those are aussies for you! my aussie chases reflections and shadows all the time and barks at them.

Mine are always trying to catch squirrels but haven't figured out that they'd have a better shot if they didn't start barking as soon as they saw the squirrel.

GulfCoastGirl said:
That is SO adorable! However I think you are in violation of some manly-man rule for dressing your dogs in jammies :D

And where does calling something SO adorable fall into the manly-man rule book?

With the username GolfCoastGirl, i imagine the manly-man rule book might not be applicable. If it is, there are bigger violations in play than the "SO adorable" part.

ROFL.... ummmm it doesn't. I'm a woman, not a man ;)

With the username GolfCoastGirl, i imagine the manly-man rule book might not be applicable.

I thought my user name was obvious too.... maybe I should put this
120px-Venus_symbol.png
in my signature line

GulfCoastGirl said:
That is SO adorable! However I think you are in violation of some manly-man rule for dressing your dogs in jammies :D

That's all my fiancée. She works in a doggie retail store, so they are horribly spoiled, and well dressed..obviously. I can't help that it's adorable.

GulfCoastGirl said:
ROFL.... ummmm it doesn't. I'm a woman, not a man ;)

I thought my user name was obvious too.... maybe I should put this in my signature line

Hey you never know in this place :)
I've seen stranger things on this forum

Here is a picture of our dog, Sophie. We went up to Chico to Sierra Nevada Brewery and stayed in a Hotel. Her eyes reflected the flash and made her eyes "glow". This is an unaltered photo. She is an English Pointer.

7135-sophieglowingeyes1.jpg

Buddy looks like my Cheyenne (RIP). When he was young no leftover or lady dog in the tristate area was safe.

I also wanted to mention that the picture of the rottie in the playhouse (I forgot who posted) reminded me of our friend's dog Reggie. I jokingly nicknamed him Death Machine because the most aggressive I've ever seen him is the fact that beef makes him flatulent. The TRUE danger in rotties and bully breeds is farts.

Back