• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15" Hinged false bottom with hole and stand offs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoundForBeer

Reaction score
Looking to sell this 15" hinged false bottom with a hole for a diptube. I picked it up awhile ago and never used it (decided not to build a keggle). This is a perfect fit if you will be building a keggle. Also has adjustable stand offs on the bottom. Looking to get 78 for it Shipped

IMG_0913.JPG

IMG_09125.JPG

Interested in a trade. I have a 12" domes fb that is too small for my legged build. I would be willing to trade it ns some cash or other equipment. pm me if u want to trade

Possibly interested. All stainless steel I presume? Also, do you happen to know the hole spacing on the sheet and the thickness (i.e. gauge of the sheet)?

Do the legs/stand offs rest on the bottom of the keg without issue, or does it cause the false bottom to not sit completely flat on the bottom along the outer wall?

As far as hole spacing its dead center with a 1/2 hole. Im not sure of the gauge but it is not flimsy at all (heavy gauge). Truthfully I cant speak for the stand offs as I have never used the FB. They are adjustable (screw them up or down)... Sorry I cant give more details about it as have never used it or put it into a keg.

Possibly interested. All stainless steel I presume? Also, do you happen to know the hole spacing on the sheet and the thickness (i.e. gauge of the sheet)?

Do the legs/stand offs rest on the bottom of the keg without issue, or does it cause the false bottom to not sit completely flat on the bottom along the outer wall?

Latest posts

Back